NBC: Everything Trump’s COVID Adviser Says Is False, Proclaims CDC Director | Talking Points Memo

Centers for Disease Control Director Dr. Robert Redfield was overheard on an airplane candidly expressing his real feelings on Friday, revealing to all his dim view of President Trump’s new favorite COVID-19 adviser, NBC reported.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1334680
1 Like

Bus, say goodbye to wheels . . .

47 Likes

Hey hey, Redfield found his balls.

26 Likes

False, eh?

Well, what can you expect from a guy whose name sounds like he owns a bunch of gyms in Nebraska?

18 Likes

In other breaking news, the sun did rise in the East this morning.

34 Likes

The Emperor’s New Clothes was written about Drumpf and his sycophantic horde of miscreants.

11 Likes

Scott Atlas is America’s very own Trofim Lysenko.

33 Likes

Or a rabid Ayn fan.

11 Likes

Centers for Disease Control FORMER Director Dr. Robert Redfield

Fixed for how this will read this afternoon…

28 Likes

I was somewhat out of the loop. Did anything interesting happen this weekend? /s

ETA Like everyone else, I’m shocked — SHOCKED! — to learn that a doctor who has spent the last 8 years advocating against health care for “those people” is a lying POS.

How did he ever get a job with the KKKockholster KKKlan?

22 Likes

Perhaps Birx should start wearing a scarf with this pattern.

6 Likes

Things couldnt fall apart for a more deserving person, nor at a better time.

14 Likes

Well if Redfield is a good scientist that I hope he followed the scientific method of notating changes, and who made, or directed to be made changes in CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19 best practises.

16 Likes

No shit. The guys a radiologist spouting nonsense and Trump made him a ‘top presidential advisor’. Of course everything he says is shit.

25 Likes

Atlas is NOT a neurologist. He is a neuroradiologist, which is a subset of radiology.

He IS however an egotist and an asshole who doesn’t give a shit about ANYONE’S well being.

54 Likes

Redfield talked about Atlas on a flight to D.C. where he could be overheard, then confirmed it to the reporter. Seems like he is officially out of fucks to give.

64 Likes

Yep, they WERE in the overhead. Not sure he will ever unpack them again.

5 Likes

TPM…please correct this article based on the NBC report about Redfield’s conversation. NBC correctly states in its story that Atlas is a neuroradiologist, NOT a neurologist, as you write. There’s a very big difference.

32 Likes

Resign. Loudly. You cowardly toad.

15 Likes

Not really. They are safely hidden by his paunch. He was just overheard in a private conversation and has been outed. Let’s see what comes of it. I expect denials from the WH.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available