Navarro Dives Headfirst Into Trump Fraud Delusion, Calls For Postponement Of GA Runoff

White House trade adviser Peter Navarro on Tuesday suggested that the Senate runoffs in Georgia should be postponed in an apparent effort to reinforce false claims about voter fraud in the state after last month’s election delivered a win to Democrat Joe Biden.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1351395

“Lies, and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them.” The insanity never ends. See Einstein’s definition.

14 Likes

Cast more shade on the Georgia runoffs, Navarro you fool; you’ll only help Warnock and Ossof.

27 Likes

It’s never going to end.
What about Trumps 11 million vote increase?

10 Likes

Do you think they’re doing this because they think it might “work”?

4 Likes

Why TPM?
Don’t give this fool space…he’s a so-called Trade Advisor…knowing what?
No more of this B.S…from any-of-these idiots.

9 Likes

Well at the behest of the totally brilliant and always right Peter Navarro I suggest that at least the GOP voters postpone voting until the 15th of January. Who would/could question the wisdom of such a man as Navarro?

27 Likes

I have to wonder if Navarro has seen Perdue’s and Loeffler’s internal polls and that they show them losing.

10 Likes

Completely lost on these Rethug losers and degenerates is that the vast majority of voter fraud is for Trump.

10 Likes

Well there you have it. If you can’t trust the word of Navarro, what can you trust?

7 Likes

Wasn’t he discovered by Jared Kushner? Btw where is the wonder child. Meeting with his lawyers and accountants - January 20 is getting closer.

11 Likes

As long as the grift keeps making money, You betcha
My Favorite of the recent ( every couple of hours , they rotate Don , Don Jr , Eric and Lara I’m very popular with them all)
Ya Hold the spot Eric , I’ll be right there

9 Likes

But what does Mary Rosh think about absentee voter fraud?

8 Likes

Hey Mr. Trade Adviser: Do your fucking job.

19 Likes

“an unusual drop” in Trump’s share of absentee ballots.

…because Trump declared absentee ballots fraudulent, remember Mr Lott? Even Trump voted in person this time.
(assuming this is data is valid- doubtful).

But the real fireworks will be Jan 6 (“it will be wild!”) after the GOP loses in GA Jan 5.

8 Likes

Standing watch over he industrial shredder I suspect

11 Likes

Once again, Peter Navarro demonstrates how shamelessly deluded and deranged he and his boss are.

3 Likes

Sooo, the polls and y’alls’ internals have you convinced you are losing, huh?

23 Likes

[Navarro’s call to postpone the runoffs amid baseless claims of voter fraud was in reference to a recently published report by John Lott, a researcher who has done work for the National Rifle Association and whose studies on crimes committed by undocumented immigrants were debunked by the Cato Institute.]

Trade Advisor. I was better at trading comics as a kid…

I’ll give you two Supermans and you give me two Archies and a Batman

5 Likes

You have to love the way that the R’s can always find some hack to gin up a faux study to “prove” that a false narrative is real. I’ve been seeing these things going on at least since the early 60’s (yup, that long – really!). Phyllis Schlafley used to do this all the time. If there is one longstanding thing that R’s know how to do is to create phony “evidence” to support their talking points.

5 Likes