MSNBC Host Calls Out Marco Rubio On Media-Bashing Tweet

Well, isn’t it something to be gleeful about? The USA being the world leader in coronavirus cases? Isn’t that what “America First” is all about? Is America great, or what? KAG.

13 Likes

Have him name names. Why is this so hard to ask of people who make these stupid allegations? If he doesn’t want to name names, call him out for being the cowardly Little Marco that he is.

Another missed opportunity for accountability here.

22 Likes

Excuse me - we (the public health community) would like to point out that you are standing on the train tracks and the train is bearing down on you. We strongly recommend that you step off the tracks as soon as possible. The fact that the media reports that we’re are screaming this at the tops of our voices does not mean that anyone is rooting for the train, you effing moron.

23 Likes

Lil’ Marco really needs to go back to the only thing he’s ever been good at: bubble dancing.

rubio%20bubble

6 Likes

Maybe Rand Paul can name names.

Where IS he anyway?

8 Likes

It is a gamble … and it has great potential to get ugly …
But at some point it may necessary in a situation like this for the disingenuous weasel to be bluntly called out:

SENATOR RUBIO YOU ARE LYING

13 Likes

Little Marco Rubio says what?

Rubio is a total waste of skin and an embarrassment, even for Flor-i-Duh.

5 Likes

OT. Basically, masks can help protect other people from you.

Wearing surgical masks can cut down on the amount of virus that infected people spread, the expert panel says, citing an unpublished study from the University of Hong Kong. The letter does not address whether wearing a mask will protect the person wearing the mask from catching the illness ( SN: 3/27/20 ). How much virus a person must breathe in to get infected isn’t known.

The report also notes that genetic material from the virus was detected more than two meters (six feet) away from patients’ hospital beds. That finding could indicate that physical distancing by at least two meters may not be enough to limit spread of the virus. Whether infectious virus could be carried that far or if the genetic material is from dead viruses isn’t yet known.

The original letter from the Academy is linked.

15 Likes

There are so many in that group. I don’t need an elected official to tweet me his favorite bible quote of the day, week, or month. I don’t need him to rage against China, I need him to explain to me what he is doing now to help our state. I need him to step up and face off with our MO governor.

10 Likes

I know. Isn’t the point of asking him that question to make him provide specific evidence for what he said? It’s either true or it’s not. If it’s not, then tell him to his face that he’s a f@#$ing liar. Not doing that just allows him to project, deflect, and avoid. She had him right in front of her. Don’t let him leave until he provides a substantive and factual reply. Siiiiggghhh…

11 Likes

It seems Florida is synonymous with stupid

3 Likes

KAG

Killing Americas Grandparents…

11 Likes

Also known as sliding down the Republican razor blade of life.

13 Likes

And the Jindal Juke…

8 Likes

Not recommending face covering from the start was a costly and stupid mistake

10 Likes

Fer real, the whole ‘Fake News’ tactic is about undermining and discrediting alternative authoritative sources. Like dismissing all congressional criticisms as partisan, it’s about taking control of the national narrative. It’s deeply authoritarian.
It’s all bad faith.
And not just Liddle Marco, but the whole fucking contemporary GOP, is complicit.

13 Likes

it might be a really good idea for RUBIO to just shut up and keep a low profile. HIS district MIAMI-DADE is the hot spot of corona in FLORIDA… and it is going to get worse…people are still hanging out in bars and restaurants…and the plague -ships are docking there…i get that MARCO is scared shitless…it is so bad in MIAMI-DADE that KEY WEST has put up road blocks to keep miami people out…at least the catholic bishop there, has cancelled Easter mass and services.

10 Likes

The problem with wearing masks is that we don’t have enough masks. We don’t have enough masks for healthcare workers and medical staff. We don’t have enough masks for essential workers like grocery store clerks.
The time for this has past. Last night watching MSNBC everyone was talking about masks. Some experts said yes, others pointed out the arguments above. I almost went online to see where I could get some masks, but decided against panicking. I hate to admit it but I also thought do I have enough money to keep buying them. And that’s another problem, those that have the means can and will get them vs those that have to decide what to give up to get them.

9 Likes

Is “rubio” Spanish for “rube”?

4 Likes

Rubio is a senator.

His “district” is the entire state.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available