Mitch, Please: Biden Brushes Off McConnell’s Vow To Put ‘100 Percent’ Of His Focus On ‘Stopping’ Admin

Remember Dave there was that Obamacare thing that Mitch worked on.

2 Likes

More like 60 years. It hasn’t been since Eisenhower that they’ve done anything for Americans.

12 Likes

I have to give them this much – they’ve really defined “socialism” down. We seem to be at the point where raising a tax on someone somewhere for something equals founding a Marxist state.

20 Likes

Turn America into a socialist country

Does “socialist” really scare people anymore?

14 Likes

I do appreciate that every time one of the R’s tweet or post on FB that “Help is coming” (promoting the relief packing), many people start to dogpile them stating, “Too bad you didn’t support it.”

THIS is what we have to continue to do. DO NOT let them take credit and continuously show everyone how little they have done for the American people.

23 Likes

Mitch has sunk so low that his next initiative will be to deport his wife (not that that necessarily would be a bad thing, BTW).

4 Likes

True. Although they do need to be defended. Apparently no Republican need apply as Wilderness Protector, though.

6 Likes

“Look, he said that in our last administration [with] Barack, [that] he was going to stop everything,” the President said. “And I was able to get a lot done with him.”

I hope he means “in spite of him”, not with him. MM has made it clear that trying to work with the republicans is a waste of everyone’s time and I doubt there is anyone left that thinks it’s posible.

2 Likes

When is that worthless old fart gonna retire?

1 Like

Ask the ones it does scare what it means.

7 Likes

It still works for a certain demographic. But, there are likely fewer than 70 million of those who actually vote.

12 Likes

And this is the way you deal with petulant children - and Republicans.

I know … redundant.

9 Likes

It’s such a stupid appeal to the unrealistic expectations of the average citizen. Joe Lunchpail wants the taxes on high earners and the filthy rich kept low, because by God when the day comes he’s dragging down five million dollars a year in wages and compensation he doesn’t want to be bent over by Uncle Sam either!!

8 Likes

Mitch is misplaying this
going to make it so much easier for the
“oh well we tried to be bipartisan” pivot

oh how they would like that to be true but the people voted in a new dealer

7 Likes

But what about your Costco membership?

Untitled

20 Likes

And I moisturize often so I’ll be ready for my GQ cover shoot.

3 Likes

It’s their major talking point these days. And saying that it’s really Bernie Sanders running Biden’s show is such a low blow at Biden’s agenda and leadership ability, it’s…well, totally worthy of the McConnell snake’s poisonous ways.

So we’ll have to see how this nonsense plays. I think not so well, at this point McConnell doesn’t even resonate with all Republican voters. Biden does have bipartisan support, just not from the Republicans who represent voters who want broadband and childcare.

@ifeveroheverawiztherewas too.

11 Likes

If an extra buck-50 in your check is a thrill you really need to reassess your career path.

8 Likes

I bathe and shave on a pretty regular basis, gotta be ready when Scarlett Johansson knocks on my door needing to borrow cup of sugar,.

8 Likes

Actually Nixon started the EPA. He was the last liberal Republican President. You have to give the devil his due.

7 Likes