Missouri GOP Leader Says He’s Contacted Police Over Bloodthirsty Greitens Ad

Gonzo wisdom.

4 Likes

Not if they agree with him.

3 Likes

See me after the midterms. I would hope this guy would face a trouncing unlike anything ever seen in elective history, but in this environment, I wouldn’t be so sure.

6 Likes

So if you’re a RINO, the “INO” implies you are actually something else. What are you? You’re not a Democrat. You’re not an Independent. You’re not unaffiliated, you’re registered as a Republican. You caucus with Republicans. You vote “AYE” on Republican policy positions, almost exclusively. What are you if not a Republican? Someone needs to ask people like Greitens this question.

4 Likes

Rebuke of a timid, reluctant participant:

Don’t come in here with that Arredondo bullshit!

2 Likes

It’s Missouri, which is bad. But I have a hard time seeing even Missouri elect a United States Senator who’s a wife-beating, child-abusing, extramarital sex dungeon blackmail rapist. It seems like the good guys might be able to make something out of all that.

20 Likes

And those are his good points.

I’d love if the good guys would make something of it, but I suspect that would put an instant target on their backs from the supporters.

7 Likes

Red flag laws
Greitens should have his guns taken away/
seriously

10 Likes

Seriously. Why do no Dems push back, ever?

pelosi-trump-wh

Er, hang on, let me check my notes…

willyoushutupman

Ah, never mind.

19 Likes

The wife-beating, child-abusing, extramarital sex dungeon blackmail rapist base is significant in Missouri, but I suspect that even in that godawful hellhole it’s not a majority of the electorate.

18 Likes

Soooooo - Rowden thinks that HE might be considered to be a RINO? Otherwise, he’d be thrilled with this ad (especially if it was directed at any or all Democrats).

2 Likes

men in military gear busting into a house in a mission to “hunt”

This is what they want to do should they take full and unaccountable power in this country. And it won’t be just against fellow Republicans.

When people tell you who they are, believe them.

9 Likes

As John Cornyn would say, Missouri is just another mental health desert. Let’s hope Greitens gets help.

7 Likes

Eric Greitens is monstrously MENTALLY UNSTABLE !!!

this should not even be open for debate - there are so many data points - so many totally off-the-rails things that this lunatic has done … that it should be clear to any objective observer that this a sick individual who is not to be trusted with matters of justice and impact on the well-being and lives of others.

14 Likes

We’re barely an hour away from the Dems letting a bunch of Republicans walk all over them again. And they’re going to broadcast it live! It’s like they just live for getting walked all over constantly. They have no idea how to do anything productive.

Only Bernie can fix it.

15 Likes

He has a R after his name and he is Pale. Those two things alone will get him 30-40% of the vote.

3 Likes

Should. Won’t.

4 Likes

Quote of the Day must include “mental health desert.”

3 Likes

Wish you were correct … but, it is looking like he is cruising toward the grotesque strategic gambit - of distinguishing himself as the most noxious Conservative candidate in a multi candidate GOP primary … and then after winning that - will wage a fierce relentless demonization assault on the Democratic contender - disparage them as every vile unchristian thing imaginable … and win by 2 or 3 %
here’s the latest polling …

4 Likes

Castle Rock versusGonzales: police don’t have any legal responsibility to physically protect you, so Rowden you shouldn’t count on any help.

3 Likes