Miller Wildly Claims That Biden Would Be ‘Best Friend Of Child Traffickers’

Senior White House adviser Stephen Miller claimed Wednesday, without evidence, that a Biden administration would “incentivize child smuggling and child trafficking on an epic, global scale.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1341081
1 Like

Um, takes one to know one?

21 Likes

Gay in drerd, landsman.

11 Likes

Fuck you, you fucking fuck.

44 Likes

“I’m not only the President of the company, I’m also a Customer!”

27 Likes

Of the many advantages of a Biden win, the relegation of this stubbled rectum to the muck-clogged farthest reaches of the fever swamp has to be a contender for top honors. Mr. “The Powers of the President Will Not Be Questioned” will be missed approximately as much as one misses an infected toenail.

39 Likes

I don’t think Miller could possibly be more hideous if he tried.

Or no. One can never say that of any of these people. They seem to be able to always go lower.

33 Likes

Yep. The Fool doth protest too much, methinks.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Trump has more experience with this policy with his old pals Epstein and Maxwell. Don’t forget how well Trump wishes her.

33 Likes

In a second term, he’d be running the Concentration Camps for the re-education of Democrats.

16 Likes

So anyway it seems he’s not Anonymous.

22 Likes

Miller = Nazi scum.

14 Likes

But Q? Who knew?

6 Likes

Miller Wildly Claims That Biden Would Be ‘Best Friend Of Child Traffickers’

Looks like little stevie got over his infection and is now back up and projecting.

11 Likes

I guess there are still a few overconfident idiots left in the White House.

8 Likes

His future looks bright.

3 Likes

Projection is a great weapon as always for Excommunicated Jewish Goebbels. I’m not saying I hope he ever has to pick his teeth up with broken fingers next year, just that I wouldn’t be too shocked if he did.

12 Likes

Some infections never go away.

6 Likes

Shouldn’t dicklock be looking for a new country to live in?

He’ll need one.

5 Likes

Labor Camps, how many times must we tell you they’ll be Labor Camps-Arbeit Macht Frei. :man_facepalming:

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available