Miller: Trump’s Boosting ‘Principles Of Western Civilization’

White House immigration advisor and speechwriter Stephen Miller went full dog whistle on Sunday, saying that President Donald Trump was merely upholding the “principles of Western civilization” when he criticized the US in the past.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1236886
2 Likes

71 Likes

I’m speechless…I’ll turn this over to people with more talent.

32 Likes

The scorpion has crawled out from under his rock.

Step on him. Now!

37 Likes

It’s rich to hear Miller and anyone in this administration talk in such pious terms about the “rule of law,” when they’ve spent so much time and effort in undermining it at every turn. How do you do that with a straight face?!

58 Likes

the worm turns.

2 Likes

He seems nice.

16 Likes

What does he think is going to happen to him once Trump loses and is fully discredited and the GOP can’t run away fast enough from him? Not sure when, but that WILL happen. I guess he can join the Proud Boys as their token Jew.

43 Likes

Hey Stephen!

Here’s your “principles of Western civilization” (pointing down at my own crotch) RIGHT HERE!

9 Likes

I am trying to imagine the number of Secret Service agents it must take to shield this despicable waste of flesh if he ever decided to go for a walk in public. It would probably rival the number of American forces on D-Day.

16 Likes

Image result for stephen miller is an idiot gif

46 Likes

I wonder if it has a bodyguard? It surely can’t be very confident out in the public…

9 Likes

Further demonstrating his total obliviousness and lack of fitness for any position of authority.

55 Likes

Grand Moff Tarkin would say Miller has a foul stench.

7 Likes

I know he can’t go out to that many restaurants. I cannot even imagine what the “Special Sauce” on his hamberder would consist of!

6 Likes

Actually I was talking about that other waste of flesh, Stephen Miller.

8 Likes

52 Likes

Lord and masters?

Miller is right:

“Anybody who’s running for office, right, left, or center, always points out with they think America can do better and where America needs to go,” Miller responded. “But there’s a fundamental distinction between people who think that we need to lean into and strengthen America’s core values, whether it be our constitutional values, the rule of law, the principles of Western civilization, or people who think it would basically need to turn America into Venezuela.”

He’s just wrong about which side of the distinction he and Trump are on.

44 Likes

Steven Miller bares a striking resemblance to this guy (Alien to be precise)image

9 Likes