Michigan AG Candidate’s Ties To A ‘Conspiracy’ To Breach Voting Machines

This marked a critical juncture in the effort to sow doubt about the election: Election deniers now had access to official voting equipment.

And, having (by hook and crook) obtained that access to official voting equipment, they found … bubkes. And plenty of it.

No stolen votes. No bamboo fibers. No ghost of Hugo Chavez hiding in the memory chips.

Just a machine designed (and certified (but not after it had been tampered with by idiots)) to record the choices of actual voters.

2 Likes

I just sent my 3rd fundraising email back at
info@joshkaul.org

asking why there hasn’t been a peep about the WI elector fraud inside WI. How come the only news we hear is about Vos/Gableman? How come I hear more about it outside of WI? How come other states have moved decisively to refer their cases to the DOJ, and have investigations going? You might have my vote, but probably not any money if you can’t find enough gumption to protect your state’s elections.

3 Likes

Dude, give them what you can. Two words: Ron Johnson. PLEASE, rid us of this abhorrent person.

2 Likes

Vote suppression/rigging scares the piss out of me.

2 Likes

This is what scares me. No law enforcement seems to be going after these thugs who seem determined to replace trump with trump or his clone to model the “soft” autocracy of Hungary.

1 Like

actually had dirt behind it… not enough to yield any fruits from Senator Boxer’s challenge.
It wasn’t as much legend as mystery. And remains so.

2 Likes

CEO promised to deliver Ohio to Dubya, and then did.

On a system with zero paper backups to verify that votes hadn’t been flipped behind the scenes.

2 Likes

Yes it is.
“A top Republican internet strategist who was set to testify in a case alleging election tampering in 2004 in Ohio has died in a plane crash. Michael Connell was the chief IT consultant to Karl Rove and created websites for the Bush and McCain electoral campaigns. Michael Connell was deposed one day before the election this year by attorneys Cliff Arnebeck and Bob Fitrakis about his actions during the 2004 vote count in Ohio and his access to Karl Rove’s email files and how they went missing.”
I post this because I was at the scene of the Decemeber plane crash while working at the Akron Beacon Journal as a photographer. Shot all kinds of pictures. The interesting part was that they sent another photog down their later in the day on Saturday and when he came back he said that the entire area in the neighborhood that the plane crashed was completely clean. He had photos of it. Reporters at the paper heard several leaks of information that someone had hired a crew to go there and do this and supposedly all the debris was locked in an airplane hangar at the Canton/Akron Airport. No one ever got anymiore information about this strange occurance.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available