Meet Vish Burra, The Man Behind George Santos

I’m thinking Napoleonic era balloon flight attendant.

22 Likes

Well, per Trump, we now know that had airports back then. So anything is possible.

8 Likes

“For those out there who watch ‘Dragon Ball Z,’ you know, political activism is kind of like … trying to summon a spirit bomb,” Burra said. “You need to sit there, and you need to gather the energies, organize the energies, and the resources, and the power into a spot where you can control it, manipulate it fully, and then you aim it out and shoot … and destroy.”

I’d give him credit, but it’s a goddamn shame that he looks like Oolong.

4 Likes

Nope, she signed on to an ill advised, off broadway Tales from the crypt/the Nutcracker cross-over…

14 Likes

4 Likes

It’s true. My ancestors flew here from England with a connection at Bowling Green, where they were almost massacred.

15 Likes

A “spirit bomb?” “Dragon Ball Z”?

“For those out there who watch ‘Dragon Ball Z,’ you know, political activism is kind of like … trying to summon a spirit bomb,” Burra said. “You need to sit there, and you need to gather the energies, organize the energies, and the resources, and the power into a spot where you can control it, manipulate it fully, and then you aim it out and shoot … and destroy.”

This person sounds like a cross between a complete imbecile and Brad Parscale.

ETA. This article is very long for such a man so short in stature and morals.

22 Likes

This guy is the reason why store shelves are empty of Himalayan salt lamps and Ouija boards.

6 Likes

Using an old Anime cartoon to describe how shit works is childish at best.

8 Likes

Vish Burra = Roy Cohn Wannabee 2.0

9 Likes

Why is it that bad apples like Santos always attract the worst vermin . . .like Burra?

6 Likes

I understand what he’s trying to say. It’s just laughable, because he looks nothing like Goku or Gohan.

7 Likes

He is the creepiest, skel and thus perfect for Santos. With that “Chucky” smile I watched him block Manu Raju’s camera person the other night and it was despicable. He is like a creepazoid automaton.

2 Likes

When you Vish upon a bizarre.

21 Likes

They deserve each other, being fellow ass clowns.

5 Likes

It’s all about $$$$$$$$ with these people. The U.S. seems to be full of marks for the taking.

What about the poor, overworked, underpaid people?

3 Likes

Gaetz was wearing a more restrained plaid suit in a recent photo.
Is it the look all the wannabe cool kids are decking themselves out in on the alt right?
Not that it couldn’t also be part of scam.

5 Likes

From Mr. Blackwell:

"The onetime fashion designer in 1992 referred to Madonna, who frequently made the list, as “the bare-bottomed bore of Babylon.” In 1997 he said: “Let’s be blunt, yesterday’s Evita is today’s Velveeta.”"

16 Likes

Reminds me of a certain movie review: “The Bo-baring boring Bolero”.

1 Like

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available