Meadows Was Kept Updated On Plot To Seize Voting Machines, Texts Show

My guess is, Snowden already is. There just hasn’t been much to give him publicly.

Meadows appears to have hired his own attorney.
I know Donnie likes to play games with providing defense counsel, but there doesn’t appear to be any reason to believe Meadows’ lawyer is compromised in that way.

That’s from former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm’s rip-roaring speech at the 2012 DNC. Worth watching in full.

5 Likes

He ran before the government went after him. He ran as soon as he took the secrets.

And flattened Mexico Beach and devestated much of Panama City

2 Likes

Scary. Crazy. Awesome.

@txlawyer

1 Like

Well, I don’t see Andrea Mitchell and Chuck Todd spending a lot of time on this story!

1 Like

Big leap from there to artificial general intelligence. Teaching a computer how to generate a mostly passable original image of a cat is interesting, but it’s still only teaching a computer how to draw cats.

2 Likes

Tiny step from computers drawing cats to cats figuring out how to get computers to feed them, then we’re all fucked.

The ancient Egyptians found out the hard way.

8 Likes

Well, the obvious next step is having the AI draw a picture of person X having sex with a cat - at that point, faith in perceived reality for many folks degenerates even further than it already has… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, in the immortal words of Our Former President, “When you’re a Celebrity, you can grab 'em by the Cat”.

5 Likes

Where was Andrew G. on 1/6?
Who could he have had ready contact with?

1 Like

The SF author David Brin suspects that true AI, if it evolves on its own, will arise in the financial sector due to their speed and high complexity. Consider how sociopathic that intelligence might be.

3 Likes

Just watched an old “Barnaby Jones” episode in which everyone on the town council was involved in all sorts of crimes occurring.

Pretty much sums up every day in this fucked up country.

1 Like

I can see why Congress doesn’t use this kind of system on good grounds: the wrangling, which is not a bad thing.

Meanwhile, I hope Trevino doesn’t hit into a double play, depriving Judge of his at bat in the 10th and possibly the 11th, if Toronto wins in the bottom of the 10th. Nope, he’s out, and Judge will be at bat after a pitching change. Oh, no go. This Judge vigil is getting wearying.

Meadows, his entire life, ever failing upward-- on the coattails of others’ efforts.

WH CoS was his life’s ceiling! And he hit it!
(Now for the long, flailing fall to Earth.)

2 Likes

The police state is your friend. That’s why you flee one for another. That’s where freedom lies. Becoming a Russian citizen. I guess he couldn’t refuse. Cruel world we live in.

I thought Herbert only completely wrote two books and then his son ‘helped’ him with a few and then Herbert died and son wrote ALL further books.

But of course I ‘could’ be wrong!

FWIW, Harry Truman’s the first attribution I’m aware of for that oldie-but-goodie!!

1 Like

Yep, mid 70’s. I turned 18 in 1976 and cast my first vote for Jimmy Carter! (Then I didn’t pick another winner for awhile.)

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available