Meadows Says Conway’s Resignation Is ‘Big Blow To Us’: ‘We Will Certainly Miss Her’

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows lamented White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway’s impending departure on Monday morning.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1327945

WeThePeople who own (fixed it :grinning:) the WH will not miss her!

7 Likes

Brat Lives Matter

5 Likes

One more week of public humiliation for her daughter.

5 Likes

You’ll be the only one, Mark.

6 Likes

“But listen, this is all about making a priority for family.”

But not for families of children kept in cages.

17 Likes

For those who are calendar-impaired, August ends in a week. And another FYI, the federal pay period ends FRIDAY – so that’s when she’s actually leaving.

5 Likes

Yeah, you will need to appoint another Designated Liar. You shouldn’t have any problems finding one who is already in your midsts .

7 Likes

“I was going to take that shuttle, but now…” - Markie Marked

1 Like

It’s a blow, all right. As disgusting as she is, she was probably the smartest, most resourceful person they had working for them. He’ll never win over the housewives now. :broom:

14 Likes

Just grab another blond liar from the Fox News petty cash drawer. The deplorables won’t even know the difference.

13 Likes

Well this ought to send the 15 year old to court faster - having Mom around more.

And maybe the motherfucker will resign too! Or drop dead.

15 Likes

I wonder how she was really perceived in the WH – especially people who worked for/under her. I hope I hear the clink of many dimes dropping.

2 Likes

With so many liars working in this White House will we really miss one if they leave? I mean she did tell some whoppers but it’s not like she’s the only one.

5 Likes

Not for families that are getting evicted, or can’t feed their children, or being forced to send their children back to school, or lost their jobs all because the relief money isn’t going to help families but to those big businesses that are forced to make the hard decisions.

6 Likes

What did Kellyanne Conway actually do all day? Her television hits consume maybe 15 minutes a day, right?

2 Likes

Gaslighting for Fox will let her put her projection skills to good use

I suspect she (and he) are getting a head start on the tell-all. There’s gonna be a lot of staffers reaching out to literary agent pretty soon. Don’t want to be late to that bidding party.

While I feel for the daughter, she’s been doing these social media posts for a while now. A concerned parent would have acted sooner. Not the day before your losing candidate’s bat-shit-crazy convention.

3 Likes

“For now, and for my beloved children, it will be less drama, more mama”

That line alone says this is all drama, scripted for the masses.

3 Likes

Took notes and recorded conversations. Shopped around for a ghostwriter. Mourned the victims of Bowling Green.

5 Likes