McConnell Blames Impeachment For Trump Admin’s Slow Response To Coronavirus

Oh…and w/r/t Moscow McConnell refusing to do another aid package…Methinks not. He’ll deal for the same reason he did the last time.

Only with 300,000 or more Covid-19 cases the next time, the urgency will be greater.

3 Likes

I like to ask what the steps are for this dire thing people are warning of when they do that. How will the thing be done? Time and again Trump tries to do stuff. Sometimes he succeeds. There are few checks on him within the U.S. government except the courts. But life itself imposes limits and he’s run up against them time and time again. He winds himself up, bellows and snorts and tears up the turf, and then finds out he can’t do that thing and sulkily backs down. He wanted to “open up” the country soon as of just days ago and then was told no haps. And that was that! It’s not underestimating him to observe that for all the help he’s been given, he’s not really good at this setting himself up to rule as a dictator thing.

7 Likes

More than half the time he seems to forget that he’s supposed to be in charge in the first place. He tweets and talks as if someone else is in charge and should be asked or informed of something or should be investigating something.

He’s the lousiest excuse for a dictator EVER.

6 Likes

Can’t speak for anyone but myself, but I had a 6th grade bully I had to deal with…and…

Trump has perfected situational bullying. It’s an art and with the National Enquirer on the scene, things are much easier for an abject coward such as Trump.

3 Likes

And one thing he never even knew is that the founders were quite ambivalent about having an executive at all, and they were entirely sure they didn’t want a king. Trump’s claim that Article II says he can do “whatever I want to” is not accurate. He keeps getting whacked in the face with the very real constraints on him about as often and obliviously and never-learningly as Sideshow Bob steps on a rake and does the same thing.

4 Likes

He IS Sideshow Bob! hahahahahaha

2 Likes

You give him far too much credit.

3 Likes

I don’t think EVERYONE in the federal government was involved with impeachment.

Like the guy who sold his stocks.

3 Likes

Hey, it’s the Turtle. What do you expect? No one in the GOP (except some governors) can tell the truth: lying is planted firmly in their genes.

It’s never their fault. Critics are unfair. They are not responsible for anything.

What stupid creeps.

Just like Moscow Don the Con.

But in the land of reality, we know they ALL are at fault. They are at the heart of the downfall of this country.

2 Likes

i’ve been napping for the last 30 minutes so i can’t personally validate that period. but, before that, i’ve got it covered. i’m willing to pass the baton. have at it.

2 Likes

I am betting that President Skanky and his bitch Moscow Mitch will start two wars, one against Venezuel aand the other against Iran, to help their re-election, pander to jingoism, white nationalist and christian conservatives and to boost the economy by funneling money to mercenaries and weapons industry.

And he held 11 Rallies at which he called this a hoax!

Republican Senators were focused enough on Covid-19 to dump their hospitality stocks. I would think Mitch could chew gum and… well, I guess not.

2 Likes

Soooo, I didn’t know the impeachment started back in 2018 when Trump fired the entire pandemic preparedness team.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is the price schedule for COVID-19 tests.

Right.

1 Like

It’s really more about honoring and appeasing the wrathful gods and tree spirits. If it becomes just about tradition, then it takes the true meaning of burning people alive in wicker cages away.

3 Likes

Bwahahaha. Even Orange Julius knows that dog won’t hunt, Turtleface.

Perhaps you’re right. But, I heard that he did a terrible job handling the HIV/AIDS crisis as governor of Indiana.

5 Likes

Or, with a little help from the coronavirus, maybe even sooner.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available