Mastriano Turns To Fasting And Jesus To Rescue Drowning Campaign

They’re in the path of a storm.

2 Likes

FIFY!

1 Like

Nice… this time do Connecticut!

2 Likes

Do what about the I-95 pitstop on the way to civilization?

I mean, they could have picked a better State motto than “At Least We’re Not Rhode Island”.

1 Like

Connecticut: More Bougie Than Long Island, More Boring Than Poughkeepsie.

2 Likes

That drum needs banging loudly and daily.

6 Likes

Seriously though, they’re a perfect example of ‘life comes at you fast’.

When the initial invasion report came in, they dismissed the complaints of guys who weren’t supposed to be there, because of conscription rules.

They however rejoiced, when the Kremlin said that they were going to fix those problems.

50 and 60 yr old draftees…, but barring a midterm setback in America, the worse is coming.

2 Likes

Really, I can only conclude these-all-in-for-the- ‘civil war for freedom’-types have a death wish.
Obviously, if we control the kind of technology that can seamlessly steal a national election, we’ll use it to make short work of their AR-15 toting Q-“storm.”

1 Like

Now if it would do the same to the MAGA crowd.

9 Likes
3 Likes

LBJ used to freak out his guests touring his ranch in one of these.

Seems like it is highly implausible that she is independently formulating her made to order rulings.

1 Like

I read a huge rant from someone on my local school board group about the illegal and unconstitutional forced suicide prevention efforts for middle and high school, violating parental rights and freedom, blah, blah.

It all seemed to boil down to “I demand to be able to mentally abuse my child to the point they are suicidal, and you have no right to try and stop them”

It was insane. Of course the same thinking that makes “states rights” arguments almost always about the right to discriminate, disenfranchise, or systemically abuse some class of people.

6 Likes

The only way Cannon would know that there were incredibly catastrophicly damning items in the piles of documents is if she was secretly told… and that would also mean that team Trump has known precisely what they stole and what has fallen out of their hands.

So… they are going with their old standard…
If we don’t discuss it - it will just go away on its own.

2 Likes

And here’s the thing:

Should the absolute worst case happen with their child, the first thing these folks would do is blame the school and why didn’t they help the child…

Never mind their parenting sucks canal water, but it’s always someone else’s fault.

ETA: and I say that, with a grandson with mental health issues whose parents are doing everything they can to help him - not every kid is that lucky.

4 Likes

I would bet they imported them, just like the Egyptians did. The Romans believed in the ‘ways of the ancestors’ and if the ANCESTORS crucified people then goldurnit THEY would crucify people even if it took an extra 6wks to get the wood.

Or maybe they stole wood. IF a person had a pottery kiln for instance, they needed a lot of wood.

Extremely conservative society in ‘social order.’

1 Like

OT: Are you the hiver that recommended “Devil in the White City”? If so, I want to thank you. I’d lost track of Erik Larson and his books are fantastic.

1 Like

Uh, maybe not.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available