Marjorie Taylor Greene Brags She Could Have Done Jan. 6 Better

They’re interchangeable.

2 Likes

Investors believe that they’re going to be rich.

The managers should be happy that they haven’t got shot.

1 Like

Sorry. Been reading too much Republican propaganda lately.

Fj00dibWAAAx3Uv

7 Likes

Based on your design, some entrepreneur with a 3-D printer could have a product for sale at Target and CVS by noon tomorrow. It would sell out if advertised on Twitter or Parler or Fake Social. I hope some poor child does not mistake it for a mermaid toy if it ends up in the sale bin before the holidays.

2 Likes

I thought you could not be arrested if you were working for a company. I guess SBF must have pissed off one of the Wall Street banks. Those folks can get your ass in jail on a whim.

he pissed off the IRS

2 Likes

He said he wasn’t getting locked up., oops.

1 Like

I saw that! Was is this irony or coincidence?
I had to quickly look up the inimitable George Carlin’s quote on the topic. Here it is, George Carlin on Irony:
Irony deals with opposites; it has nothing to do with coincidence. If two baseball players from the same hometown, on different teams, receive the same uniform number, it is not ironic. It is a coincidence. If Barry Bonds attains lifetime statistics identical to his father’s it will not be ironic. It will be a coincidence. Irony is “a state of affairs that is the reverse of what was to be expected; a result opposite to and in mockery of the appropriate result.” For instance:
If a diabetic, on his way to buy insulin, is killed by a runaway truck, he is the victim of an accident. If the truck was delivering sugar, he is the victim of an oddly poetic coincidence. But if the truck was delivering insulin, ah! Then he is the victim of an irony
. ….”

2 Likes

Is there a Target or CVS there yet?

1 Like

That sort of thing could have implications, so, fair warning. Been there myself so I hear ya.

1 Like
3 Likes

Too fat to fight and too dumb to make it TO the Police Academy.

1 Like

‘dirty white girl’…

Biker chick gone bad.

Wary crever, grasshopper.

2 Likes

I try to adhere to some modicum of chivalry towards all women, coarseness notwithstanding.
With MTG, however, I find myself muttering vile names for women.
I see her as giving a loutish voice to the nihilism of her constituents.

1 Like