Man With Home ‘Military Outpost Bunker’ Pleads Guilty To Threatening Biden, Supporters | Talking Points Memo

I’m just sorry he didn’t insist on a jury trial and representing himself!

9 Likes

“…former Fox 26 Houston reporter Ivory Hecker, who made a similar on-air tease a week earlier and then was fired by her Texas news station. Hecker provided secret recordings to the controversial James O’Keefe-led right-wing activist group and said she was censored when she tried to cover Bitcoin and hydroxychloroquine during the COVID-19 pandemic. While Hecker lost her job, she has raised more than $170,000 through a “GiveSendGo” campaign set up by her mother on the Christian fundraising website.

9 Likes

As has been pointed out before, those who do not believe in evolution are always the least evolved.

15 Likes

I don’t believe an awakening exists. They might mouth the words for a reduced sentence, they STILL believe.

11 Likes

A squirrel may as well be promising to quit climbing trees.

10 Likes

Something sexually explicit and casually racist. These guys are nothing if not predictable.

14 Likes

I’m sure it’s worse than your worst imagination. These men seem to really hate women. That, on top of Vice President Harris being a Woman of Colour, very good looking, and second in line for the Presidency just makes the “of course, they’re celibates” more angry and threatening.

14 Likes

I’m well aware of that, which is why I listed it among other factors. There can also be a very gray line between “fear and hatred” and mental illness, and between mental illness and Fox etc. The fact that most people who struggle with mental health don’t get violent doesn’t mean mental illness doesn’t sometimes play a role.

7 Likes

“Home ‘Military Outpost Bunker” Did he purchase it at Alex Jones store? Or furnish it with prepper supplies from Glen Beck’s shop?
I remember when folks like this were far less afraid of world and would just go hunting and maybe construct a tree stand.

10 Likes

This guy is just as idiotic as the insurrectionists who posted pictures to substantiate their criminal behavior. They are not clear thinkers.

10 Likes

The list of weapons includes AR-15 carbines but no rifle. I wonder if that was wishful thinking or if it suggests he has another weapons stash with the “good stuff” that wasn’t found.

5 Likes

I remember the good old days when people with a bomb shelter were envied.

7 Likes

Hee hee! You know meeeeee!

This guy follows me up and down the driveway. Never getting closer than 3’ or so.

7 Likes

I’m glad you wrote that. It sometimes seems that mental health professionals are insisting that there’s nothing mentally wrong with these men who “act out” their hatred, violence, misogyny, and racism and who refuse to accept reality in any form. Seriously … if that’s what passes for “normal” and “sane” in these United States, we’re in even worse trouble than we think.

13 Likes

This is an almost daily standoff in our back yard.

16 Likes

and kiss your ass goodbye…

7 Likes

Being an evil motherfucker isn’t a mental illness.

11 Likes

“Thinking” is something librulz do.

8 Likes

He is set for a sentencing hearing on July 27, and faces a maximum of five years in prison.

If you read the details (unpleasant) in the charging document, it’s likely he’ll get close to the full five years. But I’ll bet he felt good for at least five minutes when he wrote that

7 Likes

At least you learned cursive on the way out…

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available