Man Arrested In Anti-Semitic Plots | Talking Points Memo

The federal authorities confront a Neo-Nazi group that ProPublica and Frontline have been covering for years.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1242850
1 Like

He seems nice.

11 Likes

A subsequent search of Climo’s residence turned up guns and bomb-making materials.

How many MAGA hats?

19 Likes

Anti-Semites and neo-Nazi’s working together? Stop the presses!

20 Likes

Good people on both sides.

15 Likes

This military fetishist assholes numb my ball sack. Always with the ‘operator’ setup too, these motherless fucks.

But then, this is what the AR-15 is all about. Fetishism, plain and simple. A little real-man thrill for the fucked up Christian hard-ons.

9 Likes

Want to bet these fine American citizens scout the places and people they want to blow away to make sure they are not armed or can defend themselves.
They are as brave as Trump.

6 Likes

Waiting for Trump to say he’s a good person…and the New York Times to do another “both sides do it” article on their front page…

6 Likes
  • A trial-run assault on a homeless encampment.

One would have thought antisemitism, homophobia, and racism would be enough for him.

6 Likes

I saw that news segment. You didn’t need the gun and vest to tell he was nuts. The hundred-yard stare, the fixity of expression, the rigid posture, it was obvious. He mentioned he’d been in the military “briefly. Very briefly. And that’s all I have to say about that.” Ho-kay, nice talking to you, I’ve gotta go bye.

10 Likes

Sorry about the lack of dating prospects, fellas, but can you see how this is not going to help your romantic prospects? I have a message of hope though, for 16- to 30-year-olds making up the AWD membership: those raging hormones will eventually dial back (assuming, of course, you’re not juicing with testosterone) and you’ll feel much better.

2 Likes

“Atomwaffen”? Does bestowing a Germanish sounding name on the miscreant’s group make it sound more “authentic” and formidable? Why not just “Vicious Assholes for Hitler”?

13 Likes

Klingon would work just as well.

4 Likes

Sie sind was wir dinken dass sie sind.

5 Likes

Gee, I seem to remember us fighting (and winning!) a war against Nazis some time ago. How is that these idiots are unfamiliar with our country’s history? Oh, right, they have brains the size of walnuts and underdeveloped sexual organs. Disgusting.

3 Likes

“… numb my ballsack.” Gonna steal that. I hope you don’t mind. :grimacing:

1 Like

1 Like

Since everyone in Las Vegas is from somewhere else, I’m assuming he was born in Florida.

4 Likes

met with the group’s spiritual founder

I understand what they’re trying to get at, but ‘spiritual founder’ is an oxymoron when referring to a Neo-Nazi group, like saying ‘ethics officer’ in relation to the Trump Administration. The utter absence of…

3 Likes

Smaller GOP: they’re neither! They’re just German language fans, so they named they’re German language club with German words!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available