Man Arrested After Being Photographed With Confederate Flag In Capitol Riots | Talking Points Memo

Another one
Retired firefighter accused of throwing fire extinguisher at officers during Capitol riot arrested | Fox News

27 Likes

is that a Capitol Police officer though?

2 Likes

Oh come on, they were clearly just trying to find a bathroom. :wink:

6 Likes

That does not appear be a cop, unless in plain clothes.

1 Like

Try him, convict him, and hang him.

1 Like

I’d like to share this to refute that freaking Nazi, Kevin Seefried. It was written by the son of the creator of Captain America.

9 Likes

18 Likes

Schematics? Not by my definition. I saw no schematics in that tweet.

Someone commented on how these guys seem to have so many relatives and friends who want to turn them into the FBI.
:sunglasses:

34 Likes

The FBI would like the identity of that guy who is in Photograph 17. So, I doubt it is one of the cops myself until proven to be so.

3 Likes

So you’re interested in repealing the First Amendment?

5 Likes

Or ask Former Rep. Cynthia McKenny.

4 Likes

No. I’m just angry right now.

6 Likes

I am just as angry, if not more so.

But I do not want us to descend to the level that is inhabited by the insurrectionists and the Republicans.

12 Likes

Like this one

13 Likes

If you’re a big enough fucking loser asshole to carry a Confederate flag into the US Capitol building, then you’re a big enough fucking loser asshole to do ten years in a federal prison.

Kevin Seefried, come on down!

Let me tell you about the vacation trip you just won!

24 Likes

I want to see their faces when they learn sedition charges are being added.

19 Likes

I’ll bet there were a lot of off duty cops at that riot. Two from Rocky Mount, Virginia were already suspended plus two from Seattle. Betting the list grows.

16 Likes

Name them, Shame them

19 Likes

45 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available