Major Primary Night Tests Support For Big Lie

States across the country are holding major primary elections Tuesday night. Much of the biggest action, as usual, is centered in Georgia, which is hosting high-profile Senate, gubernatorial and secretary of state races. Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) is fighting for his political life after daring to not steal the 2020 election for former President Donald Trump.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1416325

Yes, 19 dead babies and 2 teachers slaughtered in a school house because America lacks the will to honor life above fucking guns.

29 Likes

Guns and ammo have more rights than:

1. Women
  2. Children
  3. Anyone with a pulse.
23 Likes

Clearly, every elementary school student needs to carry a handgun with a high capacity magazine. What else can we do??

14 Likes

They’re working on fixing that part.

One classroom at a time.

Monsters.

7 Likes

Posted elsewhere already, but "it isn’t abortion that’s killing your children … it’s the NRA"

16 Likes

Put the blame were it belongs, when was the last time a politician lost an election because of his promoting of more guns? Many have lost theirs because of their calls for more restrictions.

12 Likes

As of a report a few minutes, the death toll is now 18 children and 3 adults, including the shooter. The tragedy gets more and more tragic.

8 Likes

I’m kind of fucking fed up with Democrats who say their Republican neighbor “is a good guy” or some other bullshit like that.

Your neighbor is an asshole.
Your neighbor is a dumbass.
Your neighbor is a racist.
Your neighbor is a fascist.
Your neighbor votes for more guns and more school shootings.
Your neighbor thinks women need to be controlled.
Your neighbor thinks black and brown people should be corralled and patrolled.
Your neighbor thinks migrant children belong in cages
Your neighbor thinks his imaginary bullshit religion is real, while others are nonsense.
Your neighbor is an imbecile.
Your neighbor doesn’t give a fuck about you.
Your neighbor doesn’t give a fuck about anyone but himself.
Your neighbor aids and abets terrorists.
Your neighbor is a piece of shit.

Stop enabling the piece of shit

20 Likes

Yes. I updated my comment.

I wonder when we will hear from Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA. No doubt he will once again try his best whitewash of all this. Screw him royally!

4 Likes

Then you’re kind of fucking fed up with me, because I’ve certainly taken note of the generally decent people who think of themselves as conservatives and vote for the party they’ve always voted for. I don’t know every person who fits that description but you’re obviously entirely wrong. And one thing that militates against your being right is that you do not and cannot know this about anyone. I have a neighbor who isn’t sure he should get vaccinated. I don’t know how he votes and I don’t ask. But these characteristics you list absolutely don’t apply because I know this man and I know it isn’t true. Not one bit of it. Maybe you’re emotional today but it doesn’t give you the right to be that wrong. If you want to say something, here I am. Because I’m what you’re talking about.

11 Likes

We should require a background check and waiting period before the NRA can purchase a legislator.

(And there should be a strict limit on the number they can own.)

42 Likes

Lets get this straight if the people of a district overwhelmingly vote for a well documented mean-spirited piece of shit to be their representative, then is fair for me to believe that the people of such district are mean-spirited pieces of shit as well.

MTG is getting more votes than all other candidates put together, of both parties. Not even close.

17 Likes

Don’t make say that, I actually respect you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have we heard from Alex Jones yet?

3 Likes

None of them pieces of shit that screeched crisis actors, etc, better NOT even think about saying ANY F♤CKING THING at all.

4 Likes

He hasn’t STFU since 1979.

14 Likes

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

1 Like
19 Likes