MAGA Resurrects Most Vile Non-Citizen Voting Hysteria As It Flails In Attacking Harris

Hateful!!

1 Like

In other “news” –

7 Likes

One wishes that the concept of, and the problems with, a non-falsifiable claim were a bit better known. Is it too much to ask that political reporters could observe in passing that “undocumented immigrants are voting in mass numbers” is an example?
It is.

4 Likes

Yes, since Hunter and Joe can’t prove that they weren’t conspiring to peddle influence, and that the Big Guy wasn’t taking the lion’s share of the proceeds as his cut, clearly they were guilty.

6 Likes

I guess Trump is old news.

10 Likes

Is this another of those things that will “challenge” Joe Biden’s administration?

9 Likes

I saw somewhere— maybe here — the use of DonOLD Trump…

9 Likes

Sounds about right. And I suppose the unspoken assumption is that Kamala must, according to wise counsel of the NYT, appeal always and only to the Holy Centrists™.

5 Likes

Yea I saw that too if I had the wit, I would have used it, but I am what I am.

3 Likes

When will the MSM bring up Trump’s wife and his mother and father in law?
Stupid me. Trump’s MSM knows nothing about this.

8 Likes

The Detrumpify browser extension has long supplied me at random intervals with “Done Old Lump.”

5 Likes

Sweet. I need one of those widgets!

1 Like

Yes, since the body of Joe Lieberman is in no shape to campaign, she’ll be picking Joe Manchin as her candidate for the vice presidency.

5 Likes

The list of factual things MAGAs believe is itself a mythical thing.

9 Likes

Illegal voters vote overwhelmingly Republican, because their American businessman employers are the only American citizens they know well, and the boss is a Republican, so that’s who the boss tells them to vote for.

6 Likes

Am guessing that Trump, who used to hate Venezuela’s Maduro, is now in love with him given his gaming the election results.

6 Likes

The funny thing is, that the exact words that Trumpf and Chips Roy are using are exactly right, but they apply more to their side than ours.

TFG: “The elections are rigged.”

Yes, they are in states where things are gerrymandered to Repubs get less than 50% of the vote and get more than 50% of the legislature, and where valid voters are removed from the list for trumped-up reasons, and where valid voters are otherwise prevented from voting due to inadequate numbers of polling stations, and where people in line for hours to vote are unable to be allowed to sit down or get water or food, or for myriad other reasons.

Chisp quote “That is a charade for tyrants and unelected statists in DC to gain power,” is exactly right, but it’s his side that is trying to elect a tyrant who will have no further need for elections, and for whom an election is only valid when they win, and who will have unelected people of their viewpoint (like the current Supreme Court) decide matters of life, death, liberty, and happiness for the entire country.

They give their plans away by claiming we are doing them.

Vote.

8 Likes

Until they come up with hard evidence of this violation, we should all (because we cannot expect the press to do it for us) be demanding they back up their nonsense with facts.

They’ve never been able to substantiate this nonsense with anything remotely close to serious evidence that wasn’t actually performed by their own party members

It’s about time we start pushing back on the lies and stop allowing the media to control the narrative.

8 Likes

Bell, Book and Candle?

4 Likes

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

3 Likes