LIVEBLOG: Impeachment Trial Begins In The Senate | Talking Points Memo

Picking his nose and shoving ice cream in droves down his gullet.

5 Likes

Is he tweeting? Heā€™s got to be going out of his mind, if he only had one.

1 Like

I thought the trend was actual sunlight, but Panasonic no doubt approves.

2 Likes

Hah! And here, I thought you were a woman.

7 Likes

Yepā€¦ a real pencil neck

5 Likes

Itā€™s a pre-rebuttal.

6 Likes

This is why trump wants this wound up soon with no witnesses. If it drags on past the primaries registration dates I think there are at least 6 that would stab him in the back to remove, maybe more.

This wonā€™t happen gradually, it will reach a tipping point and fall.

6 Likes

That might be the best defense, blaming Zelensky. Really. Iā€™d go with that, Rudy working underground risking his life, Zelensky shaking me (Trump) down for a $billion for himself while leaving Ukraine caught up in a civil war (has nothing to do with Russia). ā€œThe guyā€™s a sleazebag, washed up comedian. Iā€™m with Ukraine!ā€

Ah ā€¦ probably too late.

5 Likes

Wish I had some ice cream to shove down my gullet.

5 Likes

"What a waste it is to lose oneā€™s mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is.ā€

Whoā€™d have thought weā€™d miss Dan Quayle?

5 Likes

Popcorn and politics!

4 Likes

Tonight he gets ALL the scoopsā€¦not just the extra one that no one else at the table gets.

5 Likes

OT: Iā€™m surprised it took the VFW this long to condemn Trump

23 Likes

What happened to all the the tapes Omarosa claimed to have? I think she released maybe a snippet of one. Canā€™t recall now.

Did she never have them or has she been bought off and/or terrified into silence.:thinking:

6 Likes

Melber parroted Barrā€™s initial grift when the Mueller ā€œsummaryā€ initially came out around the 22-24 of March of last yearā€¦

Jonathan Turley has a ā€œsonā€

3 Likes

Listening to Schiff concluding speech, heā€™s making it a devastating prebuttal.

8 Likes

Noooooooo.

2 Likes

Most VFW types seem like wingers. I am heartened to see they have come out against him.

9 Likes

Probably working on his 2nd half gallon.

1 Like

15 Likes