LIVEBLOG: A Pompeo Aide And A Defense Department Ukraine Expert Testify | Talking Points Memo

A long day of impeachment proceedings continues Wednesday with the testimonies of David Hale and Laura Cooper.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1264050

July 2016:

14 Likes

I don’t know how much more I can take. I’m supposed to be working.

14 Likes

Has the MF resigned or dropped dead yet? Asking for 300 million or so friends.

22 Likes

it’s wafer thin

15 Likes

That’s a shame, Schiff’s opening questions have been fantastic. The Members’ 5 minute questions, less so.

8 Likes

Dear Fat Mike:

You’re done, motherfucker.

13 Likes

More Never-Trumpers I presume.
Shouldn’t we ALL be Never-Trumpers by now?

OT. BTW, I just heard today that Gym Jordan went to, and graduated from law school, but he never took the Bar Exam. My guess: he was a bad student and didn’t want to flunk it. If he is voted out, his only experience (other than being publicly obnoxious, is as a coach. Considering his history in that field makes me wonder what institution would hire him.
Oh, never mind…some right-wing “think tank” would love to have him on board.

6 Likes

Adam Schiff is absolutely brilliant. And it doesn’t hurt that he’s calm and composed and can manage the opposition without breaking a sweat.

26 Likes

Me too, thank goodness for laptops and dvr. Best work from home day ever.

3 Likes

Ugh waiting for Devin the doodie head to stop so we can get to something fact-based.

7 Likes

Stop getting my hopes up.

1 Like

Sweet mercy he finally shut his cow-pie hole.

6 Likes

Listening to Nunes here, it occurs to me that perhaps having him being the face and voice of the Republicans is a good thing.

He’s not very good (ETA:he comes across as bland and simple-minded), for one, but secondly, he already has a tainted reputation from those ridiculous midnight runs to the White House back when the impeachment of Donald Trump was just a twinkle in our collective eye.

Thirdly, because Kevin Nunes’ Cow, that’s why.

19 Likes

So you don’t think Nunes will moo-ve opinion much then?

5 Likes

It cud be that he’s not capabull of being sartorially grazeful enough to moove anyone…
eta…
Cowardly and udderly disgraceful, a complete mooron.

6 Likes

MOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yes, Disco-bot, it’s a complete sentence.

15 Likes

Nunes was lying about the five-minute change and that there were no minority witnesses.

Shocking.

Devin looks like the kid who was just caught with his hand in the till.

10 Likes

Laura Cooper delivers more news about when Ukraine knew about the hold on assistance. that she was unaware of until her staff gave her info.

11 Likes

Nunes yielded to Ratcliffe? That went so well yesterday.

4 Likes