Lindsey Graham Wants To ‘Sue QAnon’ For Inciting Violence

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) denounced the QAnon conspiracy theory in colorful terms Thursday, calling it “batshit crazy.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1329035

Does Lindsey Graham want to sue Donald Trump for the same thing?

66 Likes

Well, if history is any guide, by the time the Election rolls around, Leningrad Lindsey will be proudly wearing a “Q” pin and demanding that the FBI “investigate Comet Pizza as a PEDOPHILE RING!!!” that is, IF he thinks it will help him get re-elected.

55 Likes

It must be difficult to live a lie for all these years. It’s gotten to the point that he doesn’t know which side of the mouth he’s talking from. On one side he blasts Rump before the election. Then he’s sticking his nose up the Rump after the election.

Now he’s confused about violence in America. All the while his patron saint is throwing fuel in the fire he also blames the people incited by the rhetoric.

Hopefully when he retires or is thrown out of office Lindsey will do the right thing and come out of the closet. That would put his mind at ease and maybe, just maybe, he will see the errors of his way.

13 Likes

“Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) denounced the QAnon conspiracy theory in colorful terms Thursday, calling it ‘batshit crazy’.”

Ironically enough, that’s what he used to call Trump.

(Until Lindsey saw the kompromat they had on him.)

60 Likes

Why does the word “Harrison” keep coming to mind with me?

18 Likes

Lindsey forgot to ask the one whose internal cavity he resides in if it was ok for him to say this.

Of course he is gonna take a 180 turn in a few days and call QAnon the modern version of the Founding Fathers.

9 Likes

20 Likes

Sneaky move, threatening people’s freedom of speech online by choosing to go after QAnon first.

What he really wants to block is anyone talking about whether he’s a submissive who likes to be spanked and have his lovers tie him up and call him “daddy”.

17 Likes

A may very well be located in a single place in St Pete, not Florida.

I have seen and heard Batshit Crazy from the GOP too.

2 Likes

Lindsey has a bit of a problem with “the blacks” too, probably why he sucks up to the Orange Anus.

Asked whether he considers the president a racist to this day, Mr Graham defended Mr Trump unambiguously. “He won the presidency. No, I don’t think he’s racist. Here’s what I think. You can be black as coal and if you like him, he likes you. You can be albino and if he doesn’t like you, he doesn’t like you.

Any surprise that he thinks Jacob Blake should have just “yielded”?

7 Likes

“The pizza owner, under my theory, could sue QAnon for passing along garbage,” he said.

Dear god, this man is somehow an attorney. This is the stupidest thing I’ve heard in at least the last 30 minutes.

22 Likes

Helpful picture graph showing all of Lindsey’s integrity using trees.

24 Likes

Nice false-flag attempt Lindsey. You know as well as the rest of us that you can’t hold Russia civilly liable for actions in the US.

10 Likes

Pearl clutching, of a sort?

2 Likes

Yeah I’d like more information on how you yield to someone who is behind you.

Goddamn LIndsey he was shot in the back. That used to be something that was not done because it the act of a coward.

25 Likes

Excuse, me? Just who at QAnon is going to be sued? I don’t seem to remember they are registered as a non-profit with officers and the like. Graham is clearly blowing smoke, and he knows it.

22 Likes

Well we could try to find out who the hell Q is.

I agree with you about Lindsey. But it wouldn’t hurt to look for the crux of this shit.

5 Likes

Lindsey Graham says QAnon is ‘batshit crazy’. That is exactly what he said about Trumpy before jumping into bed with him. QAnon is about to become a GOP standard barer.

12 Likes