Life on a Block With an Emergency Morgue Truck: ‘We Hear the Hum of the Refrigerator Going All Night Long’ | Talking Points Memo

I’m afraid we’re still just on the opening credits of this horror movie.

4 Likes

Textbook denial. Right out of psych 101.

2 Likes

Trump Trailers

1 Like

And maybe Donny could finally get a chance to drive one of them big rigs for real.

2 Likes

I’d be happier if he was an occupant in back, rather than the driver, but that’s just me…

2 Likes

We’re still out front buying the tickets and popcorn…

1 Like

I was thinking along the lines of: Does he even know how to drive anything other than a golf cart? Because for sure he’d screw up royally at the wheel of a tractor-trailer combo, and things could get ugly fast. And none of those fancy over the road sleeper cabs to provide any crush zone from the back.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to encourage anyone to spray paint anything on the side of those trucks for two reasons: 1) respect for the deceased and 2) destruction of private property is a crappy thing to do, but man, I sure would pitch in for a couple of large “TRUMP TRUCK” banners that might be placed long enough for a news cycle or two.

1 Like

Shovel them under and let me work.
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor:
What place is this?
Where are we now?
I am the grass.
Let me work.
–Carl Sandburg

There will be oceans of urine showered on Trump’s grave, wherever that might be after he shuffles off this mortal coil.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available