Lewandowski Contracts COVID As Outbreak Among Trump’s Anti-Election Squad Grows

Apparently even the coronavirus is tired of President Donald Trump and his lackeys persistently trying to steal the election.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1344294
2 Likes

Taking nominations for who better to contract it in Trump’s circle than this guy.

34 Likes

What womps around womps around.

45 Likes

Before Joe, Jill, Kamala, and Doug move in to the White House, they’re going to need to hire some hardcore fumigators to disinfect all the doorknobs and de-lice the furniture.

The Trump team is just filthy with the covid.

32 Likes

More concerned about whom he has infected.

And I don’t mean with just the virus.

40 Likes

This schadenfreude is killing me. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

27 Likes

Er … Then maybe you’re doing it wrong!

36 Likes

Has the President said anything about this… about… anything this week?

Does anyone any longer honestly believe he’s still not oozing coronavirus from every orifice?

11 Likes

I though COVID had more class than infecting Lewandowski.

10 Likes

“Just remember: Corey is only Patient Number 2. I’m still Patient Number 1.”

26 Likes

Lord knows what went on at the Fantasy Island Adult Emporium.

28 Likes

They’ve all been acting like Kamakazi pilots for some time now with covid.

16 Likes

These people are truly pathetic. And 71 million Americans call this “leadership”.

33 Likes

Don Jr., if he actually qualifies as “in Trump’s circle.” I imagine chronic substance abuse is a co-morbidity. If Jr. does not qualify, then definitely Jared & Ivanka.

Can we give it to Stephen Miller a second time?

36 Likes

You don’t suspect that such a mild-mannered speaker could have spread it to anyone, do you?

24 Likes

I feel sorry for all of the sound equipment technicians who have had to handle the microphones Lewandowski has been shouting into for the last week. It is not friendly fire for them - they’re just trying to do their jobs.

21 Likes

MORE !

46 Likes

Lewandowski became famous, or infamous, for man-handling a reporter at a trump rally. We should never have seen him again after that. I look forward to not seeing the entire trump retinue, other than in handcuffs, after 1/20/21.

23 Likes

What’s a nice virus like you doing in the White House?

7 Likes

I fear for the rest of us because of how it will mutate if it is in Miller a second time.

12 Likes