Leaked Audio Shows Chaos Inside George Santos’ Office

This is a frivolous article. TPM is wasting far too much time on Santos (a little goes a very long way)—and now you publish an entire article about a hapless job applicant? This isn’t what I’m contributing my money to TPM for. You generally do great work. Stay focused…

2 Likes

He’s certainly sensitive…

1 Like

Anybody know how the Chinese spy balloon got to Montana? It is hard to believe it strayed, or that a balloon released from a ship would get so far. The distance from Seattle, WA to Billings, MT is ~825 miles.

I wonder whether it was released by a Chinese Communist Party Intelligence Agency sleeper cell located in the US mainland?? The CCP has been covertly monitoring Americans of Chinese and Taiwanese origin and Chinese nationals extensively for the last decade.

I think it is time for the military to send fighter jets or a missile and shoot it down pronto. Maybe deflate it and look at the data and technology. This is becoming a white Bronco chase scale embarrassment and is also serious threat to national security.

Dear Speaker McCarthy,

George wants to wear a pin tomorrow that looks like this.

Is that okay?

Signed,
You Know Who But Don’t Tell

2 Likes

This story about the fast food guy/pilot would fit better on this thread were he to refer to himself as a marksman specializing in accurately firing numerous kinds of firearms, all based on having practiced purely on video games. His wife and her friends could have the same responses. And now, my Mrs. says it’s time to go out for supper. She is a gem; and I treasure her and her perspectives.

2 Likes

This is just a microcosm of the ruling House majority.

Another words, “A hot mess”.

3 Likes

This needs to be stopped!

1 Like

The Center for Immigration Studies has filed FOIA request for naturalization records, if any, of Mr. & the former Mrs. Santos. Pleased to see people who know what they’re doing are looking into the question. Good rundown of possible configurations of birth, marriage and citizenship. My guess: the truth will be be yet another black box.

4 Likes

Hello, why else go into a 2nd or 3rd round job interview with intent to record?

2 Likes

Slime attracts slime mebbe?

1 Like

I must say i feel like dousing myself in bleach after reading about Santos/Devolder
Aren’t there any other scandals going on in DC that don’t involve this … person.

He finances the trip with local botanicals? Like bringing back cases of olive oil from Greece that you collected money for before leaving. Exactly like that.

1 Like

My guess for the reason Myers was “fired” before he was hured was because he wasn’t gay enough. just an observation from the conversation presented, not homophobia.

2 Likes

Live with it or leave. It’s that simple. It’s like changing the channel on the boob tube if you don’t like what’s on it. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Pretty sure. But like I told another poster on another site that if I had a nickel for every time someone tried that line on me (joke or snark) then I would be the richest fucker on the planet.

Hell, even the junior high students that I used to work with knew that one was old and dated.

Yeah, but it’s your choice to act like one. :wink:

It’s a rare thing when I do. So there is that. Have a nice day.

Don’t sweat it. It’s not near as bad as the LTJG… 5’2" P-3 pilot with the last name of Little, who had to deal with phone books on the pilot seat or my favorite, wooden blocks on the rudder pedals.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available