Lead Of Wisconsin Election Probe Attended MyPillow Guy’s ‘Cyber Symposium’ | Talking Points Memo

The “special counsel” of an investigation into Wisconsin’s election system attended pillow magnate Mike Lindell’s flop “Cyber Symposium” this week.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1384503
1 Like

Who cares?

Next……

14 Likes

The photo shows he gave it two thumbs up. I give him :fu:. So these are the facts that an ex-Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice is proud to attach his name to …? Perhaps we should let Wisconsin secede also. Better cheese available from Vermont or France anyway.

21 Likes

“I learned a lot there that will be helpful to my investigation,” Gableman said.

He learned wonderous things that glitter to the eye and play a pleasant melody. Jeez.

13 Likes

“Fanaticism consists of redoubling your efforts when you have forgotten your aim.”
–George Santayana

34 Likes

Cheesehead

2 Likes

Attendance at this ‘conference’ should be sufficient evidence for dismissal from any post for anyone connected in even the slightest way to a government organization. Full stop.

39 Likes

“I’m here out of an honest effort to find out if anyone has any information that will be helpful in carrying out my duties as special counsel,” former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman told the Associated Press.

The title affixed to this man’s name should frighten everyone.

26 Likes

These people don’t care about America, democracy or ‘the election’. They are sucking to the wealthy.

8 Likes

He’s getting paid $132,000 a year of taxpayer’s money to do nothing, and I bet he weasels out of paying income tax on that money too.

“I don’t think anyone here can think of anything more systematically unjust than a stolen election.”

I can, starting with voter suppression as securing free and fair elections all across the land because the last election HAD NO EFFING ISSUES with freeness or fairness or correctness. Then that whole racism thing the republicans wholly embrace and always have regardless of what they call their political party.

18 Likes

“I’m here out of an honest effort to find out if anyone has any information that will be helpful in carrying out my duties as special counsel."

18 Likes

Isn’t this the day of the Triumphant Return? I’ve planned a party!

28 Likes

Junket!

5 Likes

“I don’t think anyone here can think of anything more systematically unjust than a stolen election.”
I can, I think an attempted coup when you have lost is more systematically unjust, buy hey that’s just me.

19 Likes

What are you serving?

4 Likes

Again…right out of central fucking casting…

24 Likes

Audit?

Junk it!

5 Likes

The only (and I mean ONLY) redeeming thing that the gibberish that man said was the wiggle-room the gibberish contained which would allow him to disavow the ridicule that is certain to follow.

9 Likes

We aren’t seeing the ascendancy of clowns like this. It’s only in certain places, in certain swathes of the population. I have to keep reminding myself of that.

26 Likes

Clowns tend to get a lot of attention when the circus is in town.

8 Likes