Larry Elder Campaign Touts Website Already Saying Newsom Won Via Voter Fraud

NBC IS CALLING IT. THE RECALL FAILED.

:boom: :boom: :smirk_cat: :rofl: :wave: :wave: :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

Fake news. Once they unskew the numbers from the illegal immigrants, Elder wins by a landslide.

(tomorrow gonna be interesting)

ETA: Guess CNFAKENEWSN just called it as well. But at the same time their live tracker changed the “no” votes from 67.7 to 67.5… WHAT ARE THEY HIDING

3 Likes

Nope, was talking about the fascists. They need a generator for next winter, and I gently suggested they get their two shots, but @left_in_washington_state corrected me, suggesting we give them all Ivermectin instead. I reluctantly agreed (because I guess I’m more of an asshole than I originally thought, but they do after all deserve it…)

3 Likes

Oh good. I did interpret it correctly. Keep in mind, they would prefer the horse paste.

1 Like

Fulton County is still out. Ugh I can’t breathe!

1 Like

Well, duh! These people are the folks who’d lick the baseboards if you tell them they’re painted with lead paint… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

It was a complete and utter BLOWOUT … and a huge waste of money, time, and resources.

California doesn’t play nice with fascists. We just bury them with our votes and piss on their grave.

6 Likes

Now they’re gargling iodine. Guess it’s too much trouble to find ivermectin these days: https://boingboing.net/2021/09/14/anti-vaxxers-now-stupidly-gargling-iodine-and-using-it-as-eye-drops-to-fight-off-covid-19.html

4 Likes

No. Not at all

When I exercise my right to vote as a citizen, I am voting by my own damn self, in private, for nobody else, as I see best, and free of interference and pressure.

When my elected reprehensibles are voting on legislation, they are voting on my behalf and I bloody well want to see what they are doing in my name.

We use the word “vote” in both cases, but they are abso-effing-lutely not the same.

5 Likes

Is tonight another loss we can put in the Trump column?

5 Likes

It’s going to end up with Ward’s Drop, and Lily the Pink’s Medicinal Compound.

3 Likes

Yes.

7 Likes

Yes. Elder was a trump knockoff

3 Likes

Off cycle odd year non-presidential special election, and the CA Dems brought the turnout. Buh-bye CA GOP, nice try except it wasn’t really.

5 Likes

snavely

2 Likes

There’s not really much to add to what Walt Kelly said in Pogo all those years ago.

1 Like

Also, if you want to watch the carnage unfold in detail:

https://electionresults.sos.ca.gov/returns/governor-recall

2 Likes

Go Angelyne!
Yes, she’s still alive and is still seen out and about L.A. in her pink corvette. She’s actually more qualified than any of the other replacement candidates.

1 Like

And apparently it was overwhelming for Newsom.

Good job, California.

2 Likes

Religious exemptions are usually BS in my opinion. It’s just a get out of jail free card.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available