Kudlow: Trump Reopening Guidelines In Few Days | Talking Points Memo

National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow told Fox Business Network’s Stuart Varney on Tuesday morning that President Trump will make an announcement on reopening the economy “in the next day or two.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1303698
1 Like

Also coming in a day or two (among many other things):
• A “much better health care plan” to replace the ACA
• Infrastructure Week!

26 Likes

I thought we had the guidelines already – churches full on Easter!

11 Likes

Kudlow has been consistently wrong for years.
Not about what he’s saying Donnie’s gonna do: Drumpf made his intentions clear a long time ago, barring the possibility that he’d be drawn and quartered for it.
About everything else, though: there’s a legitimate question about all of his words.

8 Likes

Trump’s about to find out how little power he has to compel people to commit suicide.

17 Likes

How to reopen America if the Covidiot Wanna-Be-King behaves like this?

And God Help America…
Someone in that council has a trademark for COFFINS!
They will get more Americans killed!

Addendum:

ICYMI:
While US death toll is rising…
So does the LIES of the Mendacious Covidiot IMPeetus
= 18k in 1170 days and counting!

13 Likes

I think it’s been apparent, at least since South Korea, that open churches offered the parishioners a real ‘go to Jesus’ moment.

6 Likes

Good. Another thing from Trump to ignore.

5 Likes

Now I understand why Ivankatoinette is on the counsel. I wonder how sales in China are going?

8 Likes

What a fucking JOKE…

9 Likes

Council to Re-infect America

14 Likes

Not one member who’ll ever think about putting the welfare of employees before the profits of the owners.
A real embodiment of Reactionary ideology.

10 Likes

14 Likes

Larry “Facts were contained then” Kudlow…

2 Likes

From the Washington Post:

This evangelical pastor, who died of Covid-19, was a sceptic about social distancing for church services, but he did not offer the over-the-top opposition to official rulings the way other evangelicals have been.

5 Likes

Just the optics of this group, even if one didn’t know their c.v.s still makes it look bad. And then once one read their c.v.s it’s even worse.

4 Likes

Is Wilbur Ross still alive? Or awake?

11 Likes

He’s from the Dick Cheney wing the party.

3 Likes

The only great numbers, that Kudlow is talking about, are the one’s he is pulling out of his ass. It took over 2 years after 9-11 for air traffic to return to pre 9-11 numbers, this could take much longer.

11 Likes

Indeed. Far from over-the-top opposition, going ahead and dying really helps bolster the advice to stay home.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available