Kilmeade Confronts Trump After POTUS Complains About Fox Coverage

Trouble in paradise?

“Fox and Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade, ordinarily a Trump loyalist, finally pushed back against President Donald Trump’s recent attacks against the conservative news network on Thursday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1245480

Is Kilmeade the stupid one on Fox & Friends? Or is he the other stupid one? Or the other other stupid one?

36 Likes

I guess that’s confronting him. Jeez, pretty tame stuff there.

26 Likes

They’re all stupid - nothing to distinguish one from the other, except for maybe gender.

ETA: Remember the difference between ignorance and stupidity: Ignorance is when you don’t know any better.

6 Likes

Daddy, why are you mad?

17 Likes

How can there be a ‘relevant portion’ of the interview if he never answered the goddamned question?

11 Likes

Gutsy move Brian! Bold and brash! What courage it takes to tell lil’ Donnie that he has a smudge of orange jam on his chin.

9 Likes

Meanwhile, Lawrence O’Donnell has retracted his story about the oligarchs co-signing on Trump’ loans. Needless to say, FatAss has jumped all over it. Really stupid, MSNBC. Between this and Comey, he SO owns us. Yes, snark.

5 Likes

Hey! WE MADE YOU, you ungrateful MOOK!

5 Likes

Trump responded by suddenly berating his favorite target, CNN, which he claimed had “begged” him to do an interview.

I’m so old I can remember when Tony Clifton was just a fictional character.

Those were the days…

28 Likes

I don’t understand why he retracted anything. He said at the time that nothing was confirmed.

7 Likes

Who knows? A higher up probably instructed him.

4 Likes

how long are they letting Kilmeade keep is re-attached balls?

2 Likes

Moar popcorn

5 Likes

Brian Kilmeade Confronts Trump

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha… (breath)… ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

Trump’s shoes always SHINE after getting a good tongue bath by his favorite FOX neophytes.

9 Likes

His what? “Of all the things in life we miss the most, it is never that which we never had.”

6 Likes

“So I don’t understand – so if Fox comes on and they’re critical of one … If somebody comes on and they’re critical of one thing about you – it never used to bother you like this,” the Fox host said.

Sorry, but is THIS the purported confrontation?

13 Likes

Kilmeade is a hate-monger. Trump is the god of hate.

Let them murder each other. They deserve it.

11 Likes

Oh Donnie you low rent, no class POS. As POTUS your ‘loyalty’ should be to the COUNTRY not some rando that you want to give an interview to.

5 Likes

Kilmeade sure has a superb knack for advocating for journalism with integrity!! /s

2 Likes