Key Voter Fraud Alarmist Pushing States To Adopt Anti-Immigrant Redistricting Change | Talking Points Memo

I thought we got rid of that NAZI asshole…

6 Likes

There will never be a point in time when repugnicans are not trying to rig voting to their advantage - that’s all they have left.

The repugnican party must be obliterated.

3 Likes

:100:

Think Otto Preminger as Oberst von Scherbach, the commandant in Billy Wilder’s classic Stalag 17, who when telephoning superiors in Berlin put on his cavalry boots just so he could loudly click his heels.

2 Likes

So the red states want to reduce their representation in Congress by not counting non-US citizens residing in their states.

What a marvelous idea!

3 Likes

Well, his email to complain about Democrats and “mainstream Republicans” (the political equivalent of Bigfoot) being put on his voter suppression commission was a key factor in the demise of the commission. I say, “carry on, Big Guy!”

1 Like

I agree. If only repub states want to reduce their census population then the Dems get the advantage of the non-citizen count

5 Likes

And that movie also features Harvey Lembeck, who played in many Sixties beach movies as “Eric von Zipper.” Coincidence? Or is your MIND BLOWN???

4 Likes

You mean the ones picking the crops and working as slave labor in the meat factories? The ones stealing these cushy, prime jobs from God fearin’ Muricans?

11 Likes

Right?!?

A nice Jewish boy from Brooklyn. Like me.

1 Like

I’d love to see examples of his maps of “citizen” populations; it would make analyzing the impacts easier to grok. IMO.

4 Likes

Hell, he even beat out (no pun intended) Devin Nunes!

1 Like

Speaking of fraud, wtf!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/witnesses-said-a-bank-robber-didnt-have-facial-tattoos-so-police-digitally-altered-a-suspects-mugshot/ar-AAG0XlJ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

6 Likes

Saw that yesterday. Key quote from the story:

Police have also justified the controversial move by arguing that Allen’s tattoos could have been distracting to witnesses tasked with picking out the culprit from a photo lineup. During a Wednesday hearing, Portland Police Detective Brett Hawkinson testified that the point of altering the mug shot was to “mask things that would stand out,” the Oregonian reported.

Right. Mustn’t “distract the witnesses” with the guy’s actual appearance.

8 Likes

If Hans isn’t on the Koch payroll I’m having hat for dinner.

4 Likes

Helpful reminder that I wanted to donate to Stacey Abrams’ Fair Fight.

6 Likes

Yes, considering this proposal is blatantly unconstitutional.

2 Likes

The list, it’s so long…
Cruz, junior, Eric, the two idiots on either side of the eye candy in the morning. Add your own here…

1 Like

Could be the Mercers…

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available