Key Trump Ally Paves Way For Another Debate Just In Case Vance Faceplants

Not Frist, but TwentyFrist.

Pretty good “Dog” and Cat video.

2 Likes

Has Kellyanne secretly joined George in the never crew?

ETA. I see @eldonlazar beat me to it.

3 Likes

How do you top the pure oratory genius of “They’re eating the cats…they’re eating the dogs…they’re eating the pets!” The man just has mad skills.

6 Likes

Unlike her opponent, Harris doesn’t need or want 90 min to make her point. Unlike her opponent who rambles for 90+ min, puts almost everyone to sleep while the remainder stumble out in search of fresh air, Harris presents her case, makes her point and moves on.

2 Likes

By remembering that JD Vance is the one who gave him that story.

4 Likes

“You are so far behind, what do you have to lose?”

2 Likes

This moron doesn’t know that public schools are already locally administered? Each district has it’s own School Board which provides oversight, budget approvals, etc. There are federal and state statutes that need to be followed. I doubt he’s ever set foot in a public school building.

4 Likes

KAC = Norman Bates’ mother

Not even the ones he ran into?

Oct 23 is a Wednesday this year. In 2020, the last debate was on Oct 22, which was a Thursday. Election is first Tuesday (except never Nov 1), so this year it is one day earlier than in 2020.

He just backed out of 60 Minutes interview where he would be by himself. He scared as hell if you ask me.

2 Likes

If Fox is the only option, I think Harris should do it. As long as the moderators are their most “normal” ones. I think she would do just fine.

His campaign is…

He doesn’t read a room anymore

1 Like

Doing another debate might make sense for Trump. The bar will be very low, and the media absolutely loves a second debate comeback narrative.

1 Like