Key Nebraska Sen Rebuffs MAGA Attempt To Coax Him Into Depriving Harris Of Likely Electoral Vote

This looks like a rerun of Mehmet Oz buying crudite for $100. What is it about the air in Pennsylvania grocery stores that make politicians lie? Don’t forget the luxurious Four Seasons next to the dildo store is also in Pennsylvania.

7 Likes

I’d take the Tacoma and save the rest to buy a mid-engine Corvette Stingray. The Cybertruck is coyote ugly.

5 Likes

It’s quite the masterpiece. I hope you get a chance to listen to it.

10 Likes

This is Vance’s Dr. Oz “crudite” moment. Oz mixed Wegman’s and Redner’s grocery stores to form “Wegner’s” which is now a fabulous satire Twitter handle and in the clip, complained about the price of “crudite” which us normal folks call a “veggie tray.”

10 Likes

Don’t let the beard fool you.

3 Likes

I would rather have 2WD Frontier without the off road accessories. For a lot less.

"Look, I was talking about the kinds of eggs that I eat, which are always sold by the faker’s dozen."

16 Likes

Hmm. I was expecting something other than pickup trucks to be sold by a company called “Beaver Direct.”

3 Likes

Well that is great in theory but if these republican women let the MAGAts keep the house, retake the senate and elect Donald Jessica Trump they will pass and sign a national abortion ban, outlaw abortion medications and methods of birth control deemed to be abortifacients that will nullify whatever they thought they were doing in their states. Good luck to them if they think they can thread that needle.

4 Likes

Suggested minor edit… :smirk:

4 Likes

Right? I must. I like to listen to these albums on vinyl. So on my list it goes.

I look forward to watching trump lose this election and then read the coverage of his trials and his coming sentence from judge Merchan for those 34 felonies donnie was convicted on. Bad days a-comin’ donnie.

7 Likes

Too late to change NE.

Blue dot in prairie yard midtown Omaha. They are popping up all over the city/district.

17 Likes

Take an inner tube down the Niobrara.

4 Likes

The sandhill crane migration in March is an awesome phenomenon to witness. Half a million birds fly up from Texas and stop to fuel up in the Platte River Valley near Kearney, Nebraska. And then they are off and on their way to their arctic nesting grounds.

5 Likes

Drive up the scenic route on the Eastern edge of Kansas. Very hot but lovely.

2 Likes

Colorado has Democratic majorities in both legislative houses right now.

4 Likes

Whoever made that ad for him hates him.

1 Like

Well,… yes… to both questions. As an aside I prefer getting eggs by the half dozen. And at our local Sunday farmer’s market where I can get a half dozen from the gent who owns the chickens that laid the eggs. Also I get fresh roasted coffee(whole bean because I do the grinding) from folks who import coffee from all over. I prefer their two varieties from Ethiopia and their Mexican sourced coffee. Sometimes it’s worth it to support local business

9 Likes

I take it you’ve not driven through Kansas. That said, I’ve driven through both of those states; the monotony is striking in both places.

8 Likes