Just Out There Running For Prez As A Straight Up Mob Boss

Remember back in 2015/2016 when Donnie was running for President and it was repeatedly stated by many that he “lacked the required temperament” to hold the office? Ah, the good old days!

35 Likes

Meanwhile in North Carolina…

44 Likes

MSM is only interested in keeping the Race close the public be damned.
TASS seems to be their source.

25 Likes

He can pressure a Republican governor to pardon them. First they have to build a case for plausible deniability. The Willis-Wade shitshow helps them.

7 Likes

Although I understand the reasons, cannot stop from finding funny the way evangelicals and the MTG types are at the same time Soros-hating , Jewish space laser conspiracies and blood-libel spreading anti-Semites, and at the same time being rabidly pro-Israel…

38 Likes

Running For Prez As A Straight Up Mob Boss

His Underboss and Captains have to watch their backs at all times. If a Boss even thinks that an underling is not being or might not be 100% loyal, they get whacked.

18 Likes

Donald Trump’s anemic social media platform turned meme stock Truth Social is on the verge of going public and landing him a $3.5 billion windfall.

Those shares are subject to a six-month hold (to prevent significant shareholders from dumping their shares in the open market and tanking the share price). However, at least in some circumstances, some or all of those shares could be sold to a party or parties who would agree to abide by the hold. That option may be limited if Trump is a ‘promoter’ (founder) of the company. Full disclosure: not an expert in US securities law. But if such a transaction is possible and the shareholders approve in the next couple of days, such a deal could be in the works and completed quickly.

22 Likes

OK … THEN TREAT HIM IN ACCORDANCE WITH HOW HE HAS NOW COMMITTED HIMSELF TO BEHAVING!

Trump has decided to channel Al Capone / John Gotti … well damn it ! Treat him accordingly … anybody who has followed Trump, anybody who has lived in the NYC area & paid attention - knows him for what he is at his core - a crook with zero principles - and an irrational sadistic streak.

31 Likes

I kinda don’t think

1. He’s Taylor’s type in any way.
  2. That he’s even got a driver’s license, let alone a higher level license like a chauffeurs’ (i.e., bus or limo) or a CDL.
21 Likes

The governor does not have pardon power in Georgia

24 Likes

Hasta happen by Monday or trump loses significant property.

13 Likes

Nearly 4 years ago

12 Likes

I like ice cream…

8 Likes

So, because hate speech is legal (all hate speech, Matt?), Taibbi is happy with a platform that doesn’t moderate hate speech? Even applauds it? He’s unhappy with it only when it starts “moderating” – and “moderates” him out? It’s impossible to take someone like Taibii seriously ever again.

25 Likes

It’s come to the point where I’m having immense difficulty deciding between my incessant need to be informed and not wanting to hear about Orange f*ckface. I am so incredibly tired of reading/hearing about him.

Thus, I’m taking a hiatus. Why won’t this man just die already?

Be well. See you in a bit.

48 Likes

The Governor of Georgia lacks the power to pardon.

6 Likes

Yeah, I hear Victor Frankenstein was dismayed by what he had wrought, too. Why did I build it seven feet tall and so physically powerful?? What was I thinking?

9 Likes

Enough with the cat and dog pictures. For a change of pace, here are Penguin (on the floor) and Bunny (on the high ground).

39 Likes

Only works for Trump voters…

11 Likes

GA and Atlanta would just have to “go through some things.” He’d hold up any new federal aid. He could try to use the Insurrection Act on Atlanta to assert control (and do things like take over election administration and fill the streets with NG or military). Republican politicians in GA would become persona non grata to the MAGAt KKKult, which would harass and death threaten them into oblivion, after he takes the time to excoriate them publicly and privately and send them a clear message that they can either get in line for his approval or get in line for unemployment. He could mess with interstate highways to create more traffic. DOJ would begin investigations into Willis, Wade, McAffee and anyone else who was involved…maybe criminal, maybe civil, maybe both. People involved would get some nasty letters from the IRS. Federal aid that had already been secured for infrastructure projects would dry up. The list is endless, and all made possible by Project 2025 and the instant purging of the federal labor force of anyone who has even a hint of “communist” stench or the heady bouquet of disloyalty on them. Once they have consolidated power and created a federal gov’t populated by people willing to just do whatever their KKKristofascist Marmalade God-King demands, it is OVER. The courts will have ZERO power to restrain him and the true “they’ve made their decisions, now let them enforce them” gambit begins.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available