Judge Orders Cyber Ninjas To Preserve Records Of Its Fake Elections ‘Audit’

An Arizona judge on Wednesday ordered Cyber Ninjas, the company Arizona Republicans hired to run a shoddy review of the 2020 elections, to preserve documents of its audit for public release.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1385848
1 Like

Aren’t these records covered by Executive Privilege? Or HIPPA?

FREEDOM!!!

20 Likes

I don’t know Arizona law in particular, but it’s pretty common for state open records laws to include documents generated by contractors/agents of the state when they perform a state function or do things on behalf of the state.

49 Likes

Do people actually keep records of Klown shows?

25 Likes

Show me the bamboo!

23 Likes

Cyber Ninjas response?

Ruh roh…

20 Likes

Cyber Ninjas will claim the out of state remote cabin repository exception exempts them from those laws.

17 Likes

Now why would anyone suspect that records might not be preserved? [/s]

28 Likes

“All defendants, including Cyber Ninjas, are ordered to carefully secure, protect and preserve from deterioration, mutilation, loss or destruction any and all records in their custody, possession or control that are reasonably necessary or appropriate to maintain an accurate knowledge of their official activities concerning the 2020 Maricopa County election audit, including records of the performance, funding and staffing of said audit…”

“… as well as all medical records pertaining to Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan and his claim of having contracted COVID-19.”

29 Likes

This is starting to turn into a really bad episode of ‘Trailer Park Boys’ now. I expect evasions of Kraken proportions combined with massive delusions and a report that will just be priceless in its lunacy.

22 Likes

I hear the Hippo laws in AZ are quite strict!

8 Likes

At a minimum.

2 Likes

Probably the 5th amendment guarantee against self incrimination.

3 Likes

Pretty sure this also goes against the Homestead Act AND the Emancipation Proclamation.

9 Likes

“Records? Records??? We don’t keep no stinkin’ records!”

16 Likes

I don’t think these guys are really ninjas…

26 Likes

That operation was so amateurish that most likely they were not keeping any records.

24 Likes

Ninjas don’t catch Covid.

13 Likes

Bamboo-zled!

22 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.43.06 AM

4 Likes