Judge Chutkan Has Trump's Jan. 6 Case Back And Is Ready To Roll

As a self-appointed Trump channeler, I predicted that he would not debate VP Harris unless his poll numbers tanked. I would assume that he doesn’t like the current course of the race, but still thinks there is no immediate need to risk a potentially disastrous debate performance.

28 Likes

Yeah, TFG is so much better at the economy. Just look at how low gas prices were in 2020. S/

22 Likes

“I had this bear in my car, but I had to go to the airport, so I couldn’t keep the bear in the car. That would have been bad.”

WHAT THE FUCK.

He needs to withdraw from the campaign. Today.

35 Likes

Yep. That’s what I was saying on and off on Saturday when tRump was trying to insist on a Faux debate on his terms to save face showing up to that September debate he already agreed to.

15 Likes

For as bad as that is this:

Actually bothers me more. When I run into things that whack me, it’s not Government laws particularly often. It’s almost invariably a private business that has created impenetrable rules and labrynthene paths to accomplish simple tasks. I agree with the conceptual notion that regulations could be too cumbersome, but he’s not really talking about Americans in the broad sense. He’s talking about the donor class he represents. There are too many rules that the rich have to follow. After all the rules should be there to protect, not bind them.

98 Likes

Oh, my sweet summer child. Just wait for what 2025 has planned.

19 Likes

Gorsuch should not be threatening the guy he just gay full criminal immunity, and who also happens to pay for his security detail.

12 Likes

I am also worried. Jerome Powell may hold the fate of U.S. democracy in his hands.

22 Likes

Seems like Gorsuch is the one who should be careful. They gave Biden the ability to arrest every one of them and throw them into prison without trial.

46 Likes

A girl can dream! Right?..right?

7 Likes

Did this in college occassionally. Best is florist dumpsters. The flowers aren’t useable for sale but still have a couple of days of life left!

25 Likes

Assuming we make it to November…,

4 Likes

Wait. He tried to dump a Barr in the park? I may be OK with that…

22 Likes

But the worms?

12 Likes

My guess is as his poll numbers drop Trump will be happy to have a debate on ABC. He has done nothing and said less since his unfortunate “is Kamala Indian or Black” remarks. That didn’t go well for him.

23 Likes

Which one? Rudy or his lawyer? His lawyer can probably be excused on the grounds that, well, Rudy is a crook. As for Rudes himself. I look back at his prosecutorial career and wonder, how much was good work on his part and how much was carnival showmanship. Perhaps the answer is that he suffered from some degree of DK with regards to his actual judicial acumen?

12 Likes

But wouldn’t that be the start of a great novel, “I had this bear in my car…”! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Given that the Fed has been working on that for over three years, I think Powell should be absolutely delighted. After all, the mission of the Fed is to afflict the afflicted and comfort the comfortable and never give the Democrats a win.

26 Likes

He basically wants a rally, not a debate

44 Likes

Fake mews.

66 Likes