Joe Biden's Grip On Re-Nomination Is At Its Most Tenuous Since The Debate Disaster

Not I. They’re doing the righteous thing by telling Joe his time is up. Only vanity remains.

21 Likes

Used to be but it has been boarded over and secured with 1000 screws.

11 Likes

Me too.

3 Likes

I’ve said this before in response to something @kelaine said about everyone wanting to beat Trump. I restate it more strongly, “What evidence do we actually have for that from either side at this point?” Both sides would rather be right than win as far as I can tell.

7 Likes

Me too.

3 Likes

I don’t appreciate how it’s been handled at all.

10 Likes

Sometimes. I was able to use it yesterday…and I can use it when the parent article has comments present. But if it shows 0 comments, I have to search The Hive for the parent article title, and use that link (that’s my back door, yours may vary).

And why in hell has Menendez not already resigned?

11 Likes

And what are they going to do when the “deporters” go to farms, ranches, construction sites and hotels?

“Not our illegals! The other ones!”

20 Likes

That comically oversized bandage, I just can’t… Now the delegates at the convention are wearing them in tribute/imitation ack. They should have given a medical update on his injury - it’s weird.

21 Likes

Waiting for a delivery of office supplies to take home with him.

18 Likes

Nope, it’s my marmot pal from RMNP. I adopted it when @squirreltown was feeling lonely and looked like he needed some Rodentiae company. Speaking of our sciurid friend, has anyone seen him of late?

But it may be time for a new avatar.

7 Likes

I cant figure it out, all I know is that it takes sometime before one can use the front door. If you wait long enough you will be an honored guest and come through the front door.

4 Likes

On that, I concur. It’s terrible how he decided to run again, hid his mush-brain from the public as much as possible, challenged trump to feats of mental strength that he lost badly, didn’t do shit about it for over a week, failed when he did, and can read the teleprompter but not the fucking polls that say he’s too damn old for the job.

12 Likes

You’re right…. @squirreltown !!! Where are ye?

4 Likes

Not sure it would prohibit him from governing.

21 Likes

They have already done that by making it far more likely that Trump wins.

Schumer needs to resign while there is still a Democratic governor in New York.

4 Likes

Holy shit. Its Life of Brian in real life.

17 Likes

Biden wins = we told you so
Harris wins = we told you so
Biden wins but Dems lose House and/or Senate: if only we’d run Harris
Harris wins but Dems lose House and/or Senate: if only we’d stuck with Biden

With Dems, it’s always a circular firing squad.

18 Likes

During the first Trump administration, the price of food went up due to labor shortages on farms. Agriculture is dependent on these workers.

Industries Reliant on Immigrants Have Worst Labor Shortages - Business Insider

19 Likes