Jim Jordan Tries To Memory Hole His Awful Take On Child’s Rape

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) is trying to pretend that he never attempted to discredit the Indianapolis Star’s report of a 10-year-old rape victim in Ohio who was forced to travel to neighboring Indiana to obtain an abortion because abortions are illegal in Jordan’s state.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1424095

FIRSt!

big beaver

48 Likes

DAmn yOu GHost!!!

Oh, and Gym is diddler-adjacent, to be sure.

22 Likes

43 Likes

Not fist!

15 Likes

Republicans really love the police, don’t they???

“I hear some people defending the ‘political prisoners,’” Gonell said. “To me, that tells me they consider me the bad guy of the whole story, and it’s not only me who feels that way. I think there’s a lot of disheartening by the way they are going about fighting for the people who attacked the police officers at the Capitol, continually defending the whole chaos, the insurrection, whatever they want to call it. It was bad, not only for myself or the other officers, for the country, for democracy, but yet those are the people that they are defending, the people who attacked the police officers in full uniform who were defending the Capitol on that day.”

76 Likes

I’m sure one of gym’s staff sent the tweet when he was looking the other way.

33 Likes

Gym is just disgusting. Then there are the people that vote for him.

60 Likes

He was shower-tweeting.

11 Likes

Sources teLL me that TrUmp caLLEd the staffer BEcause SHe was a “fine piece of ass” and was CaLLing to ask IF he couLD pET her cAt or soMEthing.

53 Likes

As The Daily Beast’s politics newsletter Pay Dirt notedlast month, Shooters Grill’s lease was set to be revoked in August by the landlord.

50 Likes

Wynona had a big brown beaver.

13 Likes

Diners in downtown Rifle, Colorado seek new venues for nausea, diarrhea.

32 Likes

Missed it by that much.

5 Likes

Great minds….

1 Like

“One day, you know, that beaver tried to leave her”
Primus

10 Likes

“The ex-president and his inner circle have started to consider making ex-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows take the fall for Trump’s election steal scheme”

And Mark Meadows, upon hearing this, said - Oh please, please, can I be the sucker who takes the fall for the glory and majesty of Trump? PLEASE? I love Trump and would do anything he asks.

32 Likes

Maybe she can open a dick-tattoo parlor.

20 Likes

Gym Jordan, Asshole Supreme.

15 Likes

th-2612495778

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available