Jesse Watters’ Token Liberals Include A ‘Pizzagate’ Conspiracy Theorist Who Podcasted With Nazis

Even better for his ex. Let’s hope she took a Jaws-sized bite out of his smug ass.

5 Likes

The Fox News host’s bestselling book fundamentally relies on an act of deeply dishonest misdirection.
… … … …
Well, yeah… we’re talking Fox News here… right?

10 Likes

" … or when he veers close to QAnon territory by positing that there is a “conspiracy” of “wealthy powerful men … protected at the highest levels” who are systematically abusing children."

Is he aware of his network’s audience – or some of its executives?

4 Likes

My daily chance to ask…is trump in jail yet?

7 Likes

This is so simplistic but…Watters’ is an IDIOT. The trash that comes out of his mouth and then the smirk that follows it is incredible. I only watch clips to see Jessica Tarlov nail him but some days even that is too much.

7 Likes

The talents of TPM’s team are really wasted on stories about Jesse Watters, yes we know Fox is stocked full of liars, cheats, and idiots. It’s not news

5 Likes

… an “eco-sexual” who dervies pleasure from nature.

I dervy pleasure from spinning:

8 Likes

I’d call it comfort food for deplorables.

3 Likes

Watters acknowledges Kimathi’s outreach to white nationalists and refers to the historical context of Black leaders like Marcus Garvey and the Nation of Islam finding common cause with racist groups. However, he does not indicate how this might complicate the book’s larger project and the presentation of Kimathi as an example of liberalism. Indeed, Kimathi says he identifies as “neither” right or left wing and is instead focused solely on what he sees as the real enemy

6 Likes

:thought_balloon:: “factcheck the Farrakhan n Garvey claim or “defend” Tony Khan; decisions, decisions.”

The only tidbit I gained from glancing through this is that Waters has eclipsed the equally odious Hannity as Fox News’s ratings champ? I’m not sure what to conclude from that, but personally it seems more like a mudwrestling championship than an honor.

10 Likes

Point of order for wimp watters’ book being number 1 on the list. It’s sales are being supported by bulk orders which no doubt go to a land fill somewhere.

9 Likes

Jesse Watters is an asshole, and he is proud of it.

6 Likes

As much as I Ioathed and loath O’Reilly, Hannity and Carlson, this guy absolutely is the worst of them all.

I have only seen him a couple of times when he’s part of “the five.” He is the most unctuous, smug, conceited, smarmy, offensive host, interviewer, commentator, human I have ever experienced.

Did I mention that I find him offensive?

10 Likes

I thought that was a great example of complete lack of personal self-awareness. He is helping to turn the country into a dictatorship because he knows deep down that he is an asswipe.

6 Likes

Here’s the thing for me: Would I do an interview with this person? I would not.

What is to be learned from this D- fox agitprop hire?

1 Like

Watters operates the same way John Stossel does. Goes in with a premise and works to make sure that whatever happens, his premise if proved.

8 Likes

Didn’t this a hole get his start as O’Liely’s ambush punk?

8 Likes

Every time I read one a these stories I just want to get in on the grift. Also who buys this garbage?

1 Like

Stone fucking psychopath. Not an insult, not hyperbole. Everything about him-looks, manner, inability to distinguish cruelty from humor, every awful depraved anecdote about his private life- oozes “psychopath.” Single most loathsome figure at Fox.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available