JD Vance Finally Admits He Does Not Think Trump Lost The 2020 Election

Because he’s not attempting to say it straight. He’s a weasel to the core.

7 Likes

I love that word “oleaginous,” not least because my grandparents always referred to Oleo rather than margarine. Not to mention davenport instead of sofa or couch. (Sorry, didn’t mean to trigger JD)

2 Likes

What kind of a zany system do we have, where one candidate gets 7 million more votes than the other one, and there’s a political debate over who won?

4 Likes

His dignity is officially dead.

1 Like

This is no surprise at all. Vance doesn’t believe anything, except that saying what he perceives to be something that will advance his own prospects is a formula for success. Success, by the way, that comes without accomplishing anything of value—just like the orange guy to whom he has hitched his wagon.

2 Likes

Mr vance, it is natural for someone who lost an election search for reasons why they lost and look for someone else to blame. Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and many others could site the injustices committed upon then by the media for WHY they lost. However, each of them recognize the objective reality that they lost their elections and carried on with their lives - without trying to incite a violent insurrectionist to stay in power.

So, i ask you again.
Did Donald Trump loose the 2020 election?
Yes or no.

2 Likes

Too bad whether he thinks TIFBG did or didn’t lose the election. Nobody cares, really. The bottom line is that Vance’s angle on this shows he cannot be trusted on any of the significant issues, if he can’t come to terms with the outcome of an election that was clearly won by someone other than his idol.

Disqualifying on every level.

And this guy could well, through chicanery and the 25th amendment, end up the leader of what used to be the free world. Vance is a dangerous man because, while TIFBG is a dummy, Vance is not. He’s very bright and quite besotted with his role in converting the US into an autocracy. Neither one of these men should be near any levers of power.

Vote blue.

3 Likes

This should come as no surprise. It is simply more evidence that Vance has no principles, since he is clearly smart enough to know the truth, as evidenced by his attempts not to answer the question.

6 Likes

Mr Vance… for your information Biden got 306 Electoral College votes to trump’s 232. So trump lost the election. The math is simple really. The guy with more votes wins.

3 Likes

Eh, he’s probably going off the popular vote - all the ‘fraudulent’ voting illegitimately gave Biden the win. And, after all, all the polls said TIFBG was going to win, so how could he have possibly lost (he’s about to find out for a second time)?

1 Like

I am in awe. I bow deeply to the master.

1 Like

He’s playing the longue game.

2 Likes

By suicide.

JD Vance is sofa king slimy.

That is the chair-y on top of the pun thread.