Jan. 6 Panel: Witnesses Have Come Forward After Hutchinson Testimony

I suggest you listen to the YouTube of Glenn Kirschner that I linked. He’s a 30 year DoJ prosecutor, and makes the point that Clark should have been searched by the FBI 18 months ago, not by the IG a week ago.
Kirschner has been supporting Garland but is beooming increasingly disillusioned. Watch the video and then you can refute those points.

She was hired by a series of Congressmen . Known as a Trump supporter and non-leaker. Interestingly, Guilianni thought she had been told about 1/6 but Meadows had not done so. (WaR: My guess is that he had figured out she was a straight arrow and would not stand for it. The same qualities that made her such a trusted employee also meant that she had moral limits.) When she asked Meadows about it he said things might get really bad on 1/6. Was he anticipating conflict and the use of the Insurrection Act?

4 Likes

IIRC, the committee met in a skiff prior to the last hearing.

After the Kennedy assassination and Reagan one would think they would keep records to see how to provide better protection.

Trump’s connection to reality is weird. It is not clear that he would notice security cameras which must have been part of the surroundings for him for decades. It is also not clear that he would have objected if he had noticed them. He had no problem with Wolff hanging around.

1 Like

He adapted his crime boss MO to the WH

2 Likes

It’s more than that. He seems to not fully grasp the physical world. When young he had to have it explained to him why marble fixtures in a plane were a bad idea. As President he inquired about nuking hurricanes. He had no clue why people would find the suggestion the internal use of bleach ludicrous.

10 Likes
10 Likes

The administrative style was my focus in my last post…but I completely agree with your points.

He is playing at being at whatever stage of life he guesses is appropriate…always with a lookout to his wants.

Unfortunately, he was able to satisfy the urges of his followers. At first, I was skeptical that he could do that.

5 Likes

While DOJ under Meek Merrick Garland whines about access to the House Jan 6 Committee interview transcripts, Representative Zoe Lofgren pointed out that DOJ did not even bother to subpoena Cassidy Hutchinson as part of its “investigation” … As Representative Lofgren commented about the DOJ so-called investigation - “What are they doing over there?”

https://www.huffpost.com/en…

2 Likes

Turkey is probably NATO’s most over-extended member. Erdogan wants to be a regional power, and is even a significant participant in the conflict in Libya, which will be determinative of the price of oil supplies for Europe next winter. However, with near 80% inflation, Erdogan must devote a lot of his time to diverting the Turkish population’s attention away from his mismanagement of the economy.

7 Likes

Plus he’s a fucking gangster and serial murderer.

9 Likes

Further to mine, immediately above:

9 Likes

The people coming forward are the sort that still want some sort of career in government, but now know having THAT MAN’s name on a resume is a career killer. Forget about wingnut welfare – they won’t even be able to get a K Street lobbying job.

4 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes

7 Likes

I’d like to know what’s on Jeff Clark’s DOJ-issued phone. I’m sure there’s some crime evidence on there as well.

1 Like

We could use some actual rain here in AZ.
But

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

:grimacing:

14 Likes

There’s that, of course.

1 Like

15 Likes

Agree!!

1 Like