Jan. 6 Committee Announces Surprise Tuesday Hearing

Depends are now in short supply.
Please do not contact your nearest Republican because they are too busy filling them.

7 Likes

I watch the “live” PBS NewsHour stream on Youtube whenever I can make the time.

10 Likes

Love this plot twist.

36 Likes

Yeah it’s excellent.

12 Likes

The committee posts the video on their social media sites shortly after the hearing.

24 Likes

This has got to be something pretty notable to come about so suddenly.

It doesn’t make much sense to speculate about what prompted this (even though the temptation is irresistible). If this is exciting for me, one can only imagine how the R’s are feeling about it.

45 Likes

Derp Incorporated laid ROE on us on Friday…and now this story…

Well done, J6

30 Likes

The MSNBC recap starts at 8 pm ET. And it’s been pretty thorough.

32 Likes

Love the teaser and the suspense must be gnawing at TFG. He knows and understands the power of TV and also understands the hearings have been must see TV.

30 Likes

Yes, my go to for in-depth recap and analysis of the hearings. Even if I’ve caught the hearings live, there’s a lot you can miss, especially the legal implications. Hosted by Rachel, Nicole, Joy, Ari, Stephanie, and Lawrence with input from all their regular contributors.

34 Likes

The fight for Roe needs to go to the states whether the Feds change the law or not. Rightist legislatures are determined to make their own residents’ lives miserable for decades before the feds are going to be any practical help. Rightist judges don’t think it’s their job to help humans exercise their rights, unless they are white christian men with guns.

14 Likes

In other MSNBC news, Alex Wagner is returning to a regular gig when she takes over the 9 pm hour Tuesday through Friday in a couple of weeks.

She’ll be a worthy successor to Rachel.

42 Likes

Let’s just hope they don’t screw up the series finale!

24 Likes

And none of these people are talking and acting like TrumpWorld/GOP would like them to.

5 Likes

May you be 100% correct. Unless it’s something better than that. Like, say, five Russian prostitutes testifying that they peed all over his stolen ballots.

18 Likes

Merde-est-Largo, eh?

8 Likes

This is a tangent but I saw a consultant talking about two Trump voter focus groups she’s been working with. Since the hearings, they still support him, they think it’s all a big show meant to make him look bad, but not one wants him to run again. They like others just as vile, but the key thing is they seem to want to move on. So that’s interesting.

75 Likes

This better be good. Actually, it better be great and impactful and unforgettable.

Because expectations have been heightened by the surprise, abrupt announcement.

I think it will not disappoint. And by that I mean I hope it devastates Republicans.

36 Likes

And there are none of the “R Congressmen” on the Committee to leak any behind the scenes info…

17 Likes

Mierd-A-Lago

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available