Jan. 6 Committee Announces Surprise Tuesday Hearing

She must have The Goods.

5 Likes

To be clear, this paragraph was farther down in the article. It may not be Hutchison who is the target.

That didn’t post the first time, but want to emphasize that.

2 Likes

Wow. That makes me wish no one had told us

1 Like

They might want to do this quickly because the witness is at risk of falling out a 5th floor window. Or for any number of reasons other than to control your news feed

3 Likes

I see now that it was already posted. Happens a lot here.

I also hope there’s another witness.

2 Likes

YES … horrifically ignorant - and contemptible for an actual “MD” - a urologist who attended medical school at UNC-Chapel Hill, served as chief of staff of Vidant Medical Center - so consumed by his zealotry that he uncouples from reality and just spews lies

just adding more detail to make this crystal clear

United States Representative Greg Murphy,
a Republican who represents North Carolina’s 3rd Congressional District

5 Likes

Horrifically ignorant, yes. Good grief.

1 Like

will be fascinating to learn what turns out to be “the goods”

I suspect that what would be ideal would be if she can recount names, dates, and topics - and instructions given - in a way that can be unquestioningly verified / corroborated… sort of like the time long ago when a witness testified
"Oh there are these tape recordings - everything was tape recorded - every single meeting - everything that was said "
(but …It could get sticky if she some how had her very own copies of documents / recordings)

1 Like

I doubt there would be tapes, unless Alex Holder was around for any of it. Hmmm.

1 Like

@yskov
It is always a bit of a disappointment, because it isn’t the live-wire news we all would like…

But take a look at Pluto.tv

They have a bunch of news channels including a CNN and MSNBC which plays packaged segments and replays of Lawrence, Maddow, etc. It is CURRENT, just not live. I believe Pluto has a deal with Paramount/CBS so it is heavy in that regard. There are feeds of local CBS news from major markets also.

So there will be a replay/repackage of todays top news, then rebroadcasts of Maddow, Lawrence, etc. and I wouldn’t doubt the replay of the hearings is included also. Absolutely FREE.

They also have dedicated channels for Perry Mason, Rifftrax, MST3K, Gunsmoke, Julia Childs, Science, History, Mary Tyler Moore, Outdoors, News, etc. Lots of ads, but the content is good enough to warrant it…and it is FREE

There is a Pluto.tv website, but it is also add-able as a channel on ROKU, or FireStick, etc.

1 Like

The Backslapping Scumbags number is a real ear-worm.

1 Like

My wife is able to access the hearings on MSNBC once they begin. Access continues with the after show.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a free way to get MSNBC coverage, they do offer a lot of their stuff as podcasts. It’s not live and can take up to a day, but it’s a free way to get the headliners’ shows and the J6 wrap-up if you’re willing to wait a little.

what time are the hearings today?

1:00 p.m EST

1 Like

Thank you. I work full-time and can only spin so many plates at once!

1 Like

I’m Sure they have their reasons, I’m saying they need to be serious enough to take our eyes of the SC today.

There was a development proposed for Boston a few years ago with no in-unit kitchens, for young people who go out all the time. Didn’t hear if it was built.

That was a clear 11 out of 10 on the Pizzazz Meter.

3 Likes

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/talk-on-background-is-cheap

As Josh says, getting distractions and lies into print is easy.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available