Jack Smith Subpoena Targeted Trump Org Foreign Biz Deals

The culture war over trans youth receiving gender affirming care had to have started with outside groups. And my reasoning is that the number of kids receiving gender affirming care in any state is so low that it’s barely a blip in a state’s population.
The next deep dive should be how much money and time each of the 17 that spent time on getting gender affirming care debated within their state houses.

39 Likes

It looks like the holiday weekend could be entertaining because of the battle between Carlson and Fox News. Tucker Carlson’s camp is ready to release certain tidbits from Tucker Carlson’s version of a treasure chest. Carlson’s camp thought they were reaching a deal and then Fox News pulled back. What I find funny is that Tucker Carlson was willing to believe that Fox News would back down so easily on letting him develop some type of programming on Twitter.

Fox had been willing to let Carlson appear on a digital platform so long as he stayed off traditional TV—something which they have since backtracked on as the former on-air host announced he’s taking his show to Twitter. That stalemate has pushed Carlson and his team to ratchet up the pressure with newly planted stories about his ex-employer.

This poor sap drank the tea, but at least he didn’t fly out of the airplane window. Russia’s Deputy Science Minister Pyotr Kucherenko died while flying back home to Moscow from Cuba. He voiced his concerns about the war in Ukraine, which Vlad did not appreciate.

Volvo has the makings for a new commercial, a Russian Aurus hit a Volvo XC60 the other night in Moscow. The Russian Aurus allegedly belongs to Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill. Kirill was not in the car because the car suffered major damage and ended up going to the Russian scrap heap that is fill with Russian tanks. The Volvo XC60 needs a new door on the driver’s side of the car.

22 Likes

The day after losing a $5 million jury verdict on E. Jean Carroll’s sexual abuse and defamation claims, former President Donald Trump went on CNN and continued defaming her, Carroll alleges in new court filing. Carroll is seeking a “very substantial punitive damages award” against him…

Apparently, once is not enough.
Donnie, I suspect, intends to pay with OPM (other people’s money;) so, it’s not his loss.

35 Likes

DeSantos’ campaign came with a Fraud Guarantee?

11 Likes

If anyone should be scammed… it’s donald. But as it is he is insisting on digging his hole deeper. This will turn into the only court case he can whine about cuz Bragg’s judge is gonna 'splain stuff to little donnie trump today and if he gets crosswise in that case he could be looking at a cell.

13 Likes

Mary Trump nailed her Uncle Donnie with the title of her biography of him:

Too Much and Never Enough.

19 Likes

This stuff is getting more and more desperate. So far, how many false flags operations have originated on the left, and how many have come from the right? Is any one keeping track?

Sure I can understand why they would like to think that. This looks pretty clumsy, but that would make it a clumsy false flag too.

11 Likes

Much as Faux apparently had all its employees get the covid vaccine while trashing mitigation measures on the air, the network has never practiced what it commends to its audience.
Its ratings and carriage fees should be deflated; although, I expect their viewers will all migrate to Breitbart, Newsmax, ONAN or RT.

20 Likes

At this point they should just issue her a debit card so that she can withdraw after every violation.

You know he’s not done violating, and this can free up court time for other cases.

44 Likes

Donnie never, or rather, very rarely pays out of his own bank account for anything. I have a check image somewhere in my files that trump wrote to Michael Cohen. It was $35,000 in partial payment for Stormy Daniels.it was out of a Capital One account which makes me think. “What’s in donnie’s wallet”??

6 Likes

His lawyers:

21 Likes

“I don’t know E. Jean Carroll, I never met her or touched her except on a celebrity line…”

In the Every Complaint is an Admission Department, why did he say he touched her, instead of shaking her hand? Isn’t that normally what you do in a celebrity line? That is so weird and yet so typical. He can’t help himself.

24 Likes

I can’t decide what I want to see more Trump talking himself into jail or the poorhouse.

6 Likes

I wonder how many people would be willing for fork over an extra $10 a month if FoxNotNews (and all their sports channels) became a premium service. Frankly, I wish they weren’t on my cable service (Comcrap). And when we upgraded our equipment, we found out we have NEWSMAX. MSNBC is 1113, Newsmax is 1115. UGH!!!

10 Likes

I think a close examination of DeSantis’ and Rick Scott’s wins in Florida will show significant rigging, cheating, etc. For example, the undelivered ballots in Broward that piled up in a warehouse in the lead up to the election (courtesy of Dejoy) and the apparent framing of Gillum just before the election. Both DeSantis and Scott won by the tiniest fraction of 1%.

ETA Should be “would have shown rigging.” h/t @txlawyer

31 Likes

False flags are our version of falling out windows like what happens in Russia.

3 Likes

“I never raped her and she’s a racist groomer transexual Russia hoaxer whose book is banned from Florida liberries.”

45 Likes

A real bargain with only one crisis actor.

8 Likes

And then they’ll blame him for ignoring China - win/win!

3 Likes
26 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available