Jack Smith Kept On Truckin’ Even After The MAL Indictment

Damned clever and funny as hell!

1 Like

DeSantis rocked by Black Republican revolt over slavery comments

“Republican” is a fucked-up category.
“Black Republican” is a fucked-up^2 category.

4 Likes

Acyn

@Acyn

·

4m

“Goldman emerged from this meeting and said this testimony had offered no proof connecting the president… Jordan also has left the interview. Jordan didn’t have a lot to say. He called the meeting productive”

10 Likes

When the first party’s came to be, their respective leaders cast the die…

Adams; Democrat (aloof, smart, still favored rich folk more than they should, cared more about the country than being good at politics)

Jefferson; Republicans (rapist, racist, talked a good game, but ultimately a hypocrite)

3 Likes

-Shocking, I say SHOCKING

9 Likes

The footnotes are things of beauty. The judge twists the knife on the very first page: “seasoned Georgia practitioners” LOL :scream:

3 Likes

you can’t be so piccolo

4 Likes

Lol!

1 Like

No sax or violins?

7 Likes

If you aren’t dear leader, lemming control gets harder and harder.

2 Likes

Employer facilitation of employee injury and/or death? Quiet part out loud…again.

1 Like

You can as long as you don’t tuck up the frills.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Former Georgia official compares nominating Trump to ‘peeing your pants’ (msn.com)

ormer Georgia lieutenant governor Geoff Duncan likened picking Donald Trump to be the 2024 GOP nominee to “peeing in your pants.”

The former Republican official attacked the ex-president in an appearance on CNN over the weekend.

“Nominating Donald Trump for the Republican Party is a lot like peeing in your pants, right?” Mr Duncan said. “It’s gonna feel good for a couple of seconds, but then you wake up and realise the realities of what you just did.”

18 Likes

You have to admit, it’s impressive how Biden got Trump to participate in a false flag against himself.

20 Likes

I will say one thing about the Taliban, there is a lot less lute-ing, than when the US was there…

5 Likes

[quote=“grack, post:273, topic:238936, full:true”]

I know, I need to learn to Reed the room

11 Likes

Professor Stephan Rhamstorf warns of possible sudden shifts in the Climate that could be disastrous for life on the planet…

@rahmstorf
Wally Broecker called this feedback a “chicken and egg situation” and famously warned about “unpleasant surprises” in Nature 1987

The new Uni Copenhagen study making headlines now uses a similar EWS approach on the Caesar 2018 AMOC reconstruction discussed above, and predicts a tipping point in the time range 2025-2095. Earlier than we all thought a few years ago. https://nature.com/articles/s41467-023-39810-w

Did I talk about impacts yet? Consequences of an #AMOC breakdown would be desastrous. Not just cooling (left) but also major shifts in tropical rainfall belts (right), here from the recent OECD report on Climate Tipping Points, https://oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/abc5a69e-en/index.html?itemId=/content/publication/abc5a69e-en

3 Likes

You know the score.

8 Likes

The death threats against Sinead O’Connor were totally in character for Ben Gevr. He had also hung a poster of mass murderer Baruch Goldstein at his home.

5 Likes

The thief probably took them just for his own use (like the Florida retiree.) No big deal, I’m sure. Just a misunderstanding! Heck, TFG could possibly have accidentally declassified this by mistake. There’s an exemption for that kind of use, right?

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available