Jack Smith Kept On Truckin’ Even After The MAL Indictment

6 Likes

Along with his spazzy use of caps lock, TFG also doesn’t know how to correctly use quotation marks to emphasize a point.

6 Likes

I didn’t use them.

2 Likes

previously

8 Likes

RIP Pee Wee Herman.

22 Likes

I don’t wish work at the expense of education for any children. But, a sad fact is that the world (even “our” world) is full of children who have no other choice. Servitude is bad. Period. But, in my life, it was a fact of life. If I had stayed in my home, I would not have lived a life that was worth it. Child Welfare was very selective about what kind of family they would intervene with back when I grew up.

Character has many different meanings to people. I think it takes intelligence, risk, a few critical mentors, and lots of drive and hard work to build character. And, I was one of those weird kids who started taking college courses at the age of 15. And was Salutatorian in my HS class, in spite of being labled “not college material” most of my life. I did not fit into the normal track. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Well, Nikki, then convince him to stop the delay tactics and go to court and state his case.

That’s how this all stops. If he’s done nothing wrong, why won’t he fight this in court and bring it all out on the surface?

6 Likes

Chairy has been reported as despondent and was caught calling Mike Lindell offering to donate his foam cushions…

24 Likes

12 Likes

Though I know why and how he got re-elected, googles ‘calculators’.

Mister Bounce Back

3 Likes

His appearance on 30 Rock was amaaaaaaaaazing haha

3 Likes

Any culture without music and the arts will not survive. When it gets to this level of desperation, it’s over.

11 Likes

I mean, it’s one thing to lie about Trump being ethical…

But “Most ethical American you know” ??

ETA: Maybe the only other people she knows are Supreme Court justices… in which case… this tracks

14 Likes

I gotta watch his appearances on Gotham and The Blacklist.

His '91 arrest killed Pee Wee’s Playhouse ( ‘America’ ), he did what very few attached to scandal couldn’t or didn’t do, he survived and thrived.

18 Likes

I can't stress how important Pee Wee was to me as a kid. A kids show that's still funny today, still incredibly weird and futuristic and empathetic and accepting. First time I've been crushed by a celebrity death in a long time. RIP to a genius.

— Ben Collins (@oneunderscore__) July 31, 2023

Throwback to Halloween when I was three years old as Pee Wee Herman. Immaculate vibes. pic.twitter.com/C4ppjiW1Y3

— Ben Collins (@oneunderscore__) July 31, 2023

22 Likes

LOL…they live in a delusion where nothing isn’t hyperbole…

2 Likes

Damn! I liked the Pee Wee character. Paul was an original.

8 Likes

I had forgotten about this arrest until the other day when Charlie Kirk said he went to see the Barbie movie…

9 Likes

oh, nooooooooos :cry:

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available