‘It’s Horrifying’: Pro-Trump Caravan Protests Outside Of Clintons’ NY Home | Talking Points Memo

Within hours of President Trump finally admitting on Sunday that President-elect Joe Biden won — a factual admission that the mercurial sitting president predictably walked back as he continues his refusal to concede — a pro-Trump caravan descended on the homes of Bill and Hillary Clinton and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) in New Castle, New York.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1344855
1 Like

Keep it up, assholes. You’re like the second leg of the Democrats’ ground game.

43 Likes

Jana said that she told a police officer at the scene that “it wasn’t safe at all” to drive through.

If “it wasn’t safe at all” as the police officer stated, doesn’t that mean they should have done something? First amendment rights do not extend to threatening people’s safety.

51 Likes

“When asked about where the vehicles were coming from, Carroll told TPM that they’re suspected of coming from Staten Island.”

Isn’t that where NYC used to dump it’s garbage?

63 Likes

I guess they just need more time to come to acceptance of their loss.

We need to give them that space to threaten people and property and whatever they need to do to let that anger go.

83 Likes

One mother fucking asshole could put an end to all of this, immediately.

19 Likes

But, her e-mails!!

24 Likes

“I do think that it’s going to happen in the next however long, you know, until things settle down, if they ever do between between sides,” Jana said…

The polarity in the populace is permanent. It’s not going away. Or getting better. People need to accept that.

14 Likes

So when does the shooting by the GOP begin?

4 Likes

I trust that the Secret Service has been taking careful note of the license plate numbers of these goons. They sound like they bear watching. Way to get on law enforcement’s radar, geniuses.

47 Likes

Reread what you quoted

9 Likes

Staten Island is more or less the Alabama of New York City.

35 Likes

Buttery males?

6 Likes

Agreed. Economic insecurity will do that to people.

/s

ETA: It should be obvious to every sentient human being that this is nothing more than a mindless, violent cult. Targeting private citizens who they perceive as the "Emanuel Goldstein’s of their wrath.

32 Likes

Um, they do realize no Clinton has been president since 2001, right?

52 Likes

One thing I know for sure - no caravan of Trumpers is as tough as Hillary Clinton or Andrew Cuomo.

Nevertheless, the caravaners should be be dispersed by the police.

64 Likes

One might even call these people deplorable. Just one more thing Hillary was right about in 2016.

61 Likes

11 Likes

I’m struggling to think of BLM protests over the summer which turned violent in the absence of police. Usually, as we have so much evidence caught on camera, it was the police that was instigating most of the violence, and in many cases was the Proud boys.

But this is not surprising, because the entire purpose of BLM was to show that black people are not the menacing threat the police make them out to be, while the entire purpose of these right wing marches are to show that they are indeed menacing threats that non Teumpists should be afraid of.

30 Likes

When a death cult starts showing up at front doors trying to terrorize people, it is getting pretty serious folks.

30 Likes