IRS Granted Tax-Exempt Status To White Nationalist And Extremist Groups, Including An Oath Keepers Foundation

Shroedinger illustrated why the reality that we think is contingent is actually non-contingent.
“Straberry Fields. Nothing is real…and nothing to get hung about”.

3 Likes

That’s a category error regarding differences in scale. What happens at the quantum level does not work the same way at the scale of human lives and neurons firing in brain tissue.

1 Like

My cat is 19 yrs old and has arthritic hips, high blood pressure and is hyper thyroid. I suppose I am keeping his vet in business.

7 Likes

A friend of mine got her PHD in Psych and stopped by my grocery store in the middle of the night to pronounce that “life is just a dream”.
Apparently a deep dive into the neural process convinced her that it was something other than contingent.
You don’t see the the dark spot where your optic nerve enters your eye. Why not?

5 Likes

I can chew and walk gum at the same time. – George Santos.

https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/1659383406960975872?s=20

9 Likes

Your brain is a pathological liar. Don’t believe a word it says.

10 Likes

I watched this a few days ago and it confirms it.

8 Likes

That’s probably the most accurate thing he’s ever said.

9 Likes

Yes, but that helps me sleep at night.

5 Likes

I consider “the brain is a pathologic liar” to be Vonnegut’s central theme.

9 Likes

he left Tallahassee on a Florida hotelier’s private jet, heading to Newark before a meet-and-greet with police officers on Staten Island on Monday morning. Next, he boarded a twin-jet Bombardier to get to a speech in the Philadelphia suburbs, before flying to a Knights of Columbus hall outside Chicago, and then home to his day job as governor of Florida.

The tour and others like it were made possible by the convenience of private air travel — and by the largess of wealthy and in some cases secret donors footing the bill.

19 Likes

https://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/gum-chewing-may-improve-concentrati-13-03-26/#:~:text=The%20researchers%20say%20that%20gum,just%20pretending%20to%20chew%20gum.

2 Likes

Chewing gum makes my jaw muscles tired.

4 Likes

That reminds me of why I got fired from the orange juice factory.
I couldn’t concentrate.

17 Likes

Happy dog! Happy dog!

6 Likes

Clarence Thomas just sat up and took notice. Wait, what’s this now? Private jet largesse from billionaires aren’t just for vacations?

9 Likes

That’s why you must do prep work with tobacco first, you see?

4 Likes

We’re living in a kind of autocracy or plutocracy or whatever it could be called where 6 or 8 people at the top of the pyramid get to have it all. DeSatan, if he were to be elected, will repay these donors in ways only pols can do, just like Clarence will issue decisions favoring his personal rich guy.

12 Likes

Armenians don’t need that much cocaine.

3 Likes

So the next time your mind is wandering in class, maybe try some gum.

And be sure to stick that used up wad under the desk where it’ll be safe for the next 50 years.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available