IRS Granted Tax-Exempt Status To White Nationalist And Extremist Groups, Including An Oath Keepers Foundation

Haass he no shame?

The DC establishment is like some far lefties, still cleaving to Russia because they fondly remember the heady days of the old Soviet Union as Haass and his ilk are still wallowing in the visions of a Ronald Reagan garden of trickle down delights.

9 Likes

Gotta disagree with the Bard here. Some things are intrinsically bad – like mass murder, child abuse, rape.

4 Likes

Sure…now that I think about it.

3 Likes

“Natural law?”

1 Like

In 20 - 30 yr they’ll be disinterring her corpse (or ashes) and putting them on trial.

2 Likes

Stalking creeps.

2 Likes

Oh goody another chance for Gym to be humiliated on C-Span.
What I’d like to see is the Dems haul Gym’s investigators before the committee and make them walk through how they conducted their “investigation”.

7 Likes

Jim is a uniquely stupid little fuckanapes.

7 Likes

My suggestion would be for Mr Haass to read the 14th amendment, section 4 and then tell me where the debt ceiling is in that section.

1 Like

The thing about Mormon charities is that they’re not for everyone. As in the funds are ONLY for fellow Mormons.

1 Like

Don’t confuse him with the facts.

Those facts might short-circuit his brain.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Clinton’s family cat who heard everything and knew alla the secrets.
Jim Jordan … when he passes on years from now should have his brain studied. I’m sure there will be DNA coding for hatred of Hillary

2 Likes

Maybe some CTE???

1 Like

Hit inna head as a kid?

Let’s go all the way back…

Dropped on his head as a baby - even his mother didn’t like him… LOL!!!

I think the minority party cannot call witnesses.

Too bad.

I’m SHOCKED! (not really).

GOP – Grand Old Pervs.

1 Like

I truly DO NOT UNDERSTAND why people are so disgustingly loyal to TFG – it’s not like he’s some sort of great humanitarian or something. TFG is not in the same league as, say, David Rubinstein, who is using his billions to rebuild national historic sites, one at a time. David Rubinstein paid for the visitor’s centers at Mount Vernon, Monticello, and Montpelier.

What I’d like to see is all the various athletes from Ohio State testify about how Gym Shorts knew that the doctor was molesting students.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available