Indicted Ukrainian Oligarch Issues Statement Distancing Self From Giuliani | Talking Points Memo

In a rare move for the indicted Ukrainian gas middleman, oligarch Dmytro Firtash issued a statement on Friday denying any involvement in Rudy Giuliani’s attempts to smear President Joe Biden.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1372240

Indicted Ukrainian Oligarch Issues Statement Distancing Self From Giuliani

Schadenfreude is one thing but now it’s getting serious: I may die laughing.

69 Likes

Yes, that headline just makes one smile.

20 Likes

“Mr. Firtash reiterates that did not have any information, did not collect any information, and did not finance anyone who would collect that information,” the oligarch’s attorneys added.

Doth protest too much, methinks

29 Likes

When even the other criminals want nothing to do with you.

43 Likes

Kinda takes your breath away when an indicted Ukrainian Oligarch views Giuliani as radioactive.

83 Likes

It’s Friday…I’ll take this headline.

20 Likes

At this point, there is nothing Trump or Giuliani can do for any of these people, since Biden has all the power. Once they are facing prosecution and jail time, they’ll be flipping on the Trumpsters like a live fish on a hot pier.

35 Likes

The fusion of tragedy and comedy!

10 Likes

And I walked over to the bench there, and there is, Group W, where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join the army after committing your special crime.

And there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly looking people on the bench there. Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father Rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me! And they was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the Bench next to me.

And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean ‘n’ ugly ‘N’ nasty ‘n’ horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me
And said, “Kid, whad’ya get?” I said, “I didn’t get nothing, I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage.” He said, “What were you arrested for, kid?” And I said, “Littering.” And they all moved away from me on the bench.

There, and the hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things, till I said, “And creating a nuisance.” And they all came back, shook my hand, And we had a great time on the bench, talkin about crime, mother stabbing, father raping, all kinds of groovy things that we was talking about on the Bench.

And everything was fine, we was smoking cigarettes and all kinds of things.

Allice’s Restaurant Massacree

33 Likes

Goldman had a substantive interview with O’Donnell, last night. Giuliani has shredded away any credibility he may have once possessed. From what he said, Giuliani is someone who has pretty much cooked his own goose.

30 Likes

Rudy’s gonna start leaking 10W-30 again when he hears this.

Rudy hair dye

26 Likes

Lanny Davis is still proving himself a bottom-dwelling scum sucker.

10 Likes

Look, I’m part of what’s essentially a criminal conspiracy to rob my nation and acquire vast undeserved riches by including the head of state as an enforcer but don’t lump me with that Giuliani guy, I’m fussy about my reputation.

61 Likes

Remember Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, Giuliani’s best buds? When they were arrested at Dulles Airport they were on their way to…

Vienna.

40 Likes

“I wouldn’t know him if we were in the same room together and he was dripping copious amounts of hair dye down his jowls,” Firtash said. “Oh, damn it!” he added sotto voce.

13 Likes

This is heady stuff. Pace yourself.

15 Likes

Here’s another headline you’ll marvel at:

32 Likes

How dare you show what this country, and more importantly my ancestors, did to African slaves.

21 Likes

“Mr. Firtash has previously stated that he had no information about the Bidens and had not financed the search for it,”

Today ghoulsie learns what “cutout” means. Soon he may learn that noisy cutouts get free flying lessons.

17 Likes