ICE Runs Largest Raid In Decade On Day Of Trump’s El Paso Visit

Koch Foods Inc.

5 Likes

These stories have been out there for years, along with the ones about tomatoes and peaches and other produce rotting, because there weren’t any people to pick.

Someone should keep an eye on that plant in Mississippi.

12 Likes

Sending a message to his base while pretending he cares in Dayton, and El Paso.

13 Likes

Remember this debacle?

12 Likes

And hell…that was under Obama.

1 Like

This is racist state terror being directed at Latino communities.

11 Likes

Finally! Real (white) Americans can get jobs in chicken processing plants.

Because they were desperately trying to get those jobs before.

13 Likes

Give them time, they will franchise out in other directions.

Meanwhile, I have been listening to MSNBC this afternoon. There is definitely a distinct change of tone across the board. They are covering this ppresident like he is a national crisis in his own right. The entire process is like a developing national emergency.

Absolutely amazing.

12 Likes

I’m not quite prepared to say yet that they recognize the country’s descending into a fascist nightmare, but they’re creeping in that direction.

1 Like

How many managers and other exec who condoned the hiring were also taken into custody as hiring illegals. My bet would be zero, my bet is the firm will just open in the morning with a new hiring blitz for more of the same types of workers. My bet is that the firm will pay ZERO penalties or suffer any repercussions other than loss of a day or two of production. The .01% owners will not suffer one iota.

20 Likes

No, it’s NOT “unclear” whether the timing of this massive raid to coincide with Trump’s phony “condolence visit” to El Paso was intentional or not…
This was OBVIOUSLY an intentional signal to the Fascist “base” that Orange Hitler is still on their side, no matter what he listlessly reads on national TV from pre-written speeches on his teleprompters.
This is an ongoing coup, people. It’s going to get very, very ugly before we see the light.

12 Likes

the funny/not funny thing is that most americans don’t want those meat packing plant jobs… heavy duty labor; repetitive motions; working in cold/refrigerated rooms, blood, poop … esp when you’re zonked out on meth and wielding very sharp butcher knives…

3 Likes

Almost as glamorous as harvesting lettuce or strawberries.

11 Likes

The MSM could visit a meat-packing plant and show a few scenes that wouldn’t make men faint.

They’d surely flock to get a job there. hahaha!

3 Likes

This.

The, ‘gosh it is just a coincidence and you should give me believe me’ gullibility should have ended minimum of a year ago. IN THIS, all media has failed by continuously, endlessly giving the Pres and administration a break because "maybe this time he didn’t mean it.

8 Likes

Actually Trump is trying to be nice, and telling his supporters “cool off boys, you don’t have to shoot them, I’ll deport them”

4 Likes

They raided seven plants deep in the black heart of Mississippi.

That state continues to burn.

5 Likes

O/T, but a timely reminder that the wheels of justice continue to chug along…

4 Likes

I’m sure the owners and managers of these businesses have been arrested and face stiff penalties for their violations of federal law. People will go to prison. Right?

8 Likes

If only these plants were where Chick-Fil-A sourced their supplies and their prices had to go up thus pizzing off their customers. Ohhhhhh the shade and freud.

6 Likes